Why do men do this? where is their empathy?

why do men do this? where is their empathy?

Attached: rnos47n6lrq81 (1).png (1200x628, 679.18K)

women do the same, who cares. stop caring what people you'll never even meet are doing on the internet

>You can't get a man so you get a bunch of broken little kids to fill that void
BROOOOOOOOOO

Attached: lel country.jpg (472x416, 203.26K)

Falling from the sky
I lost the track of time
An image of my life flashes in my eyes
Straining every muscle
For my contact with Fate
I could never dream my life would end now

Cross my heart
Hope not to die now
Fade to black
This time and this moment
I can't breath
Bracing myself now
Impending doom I'm about to die

Frontal Impact
Feel like going nowhere
World is turning upside down on me
Frontal Impact
Silence filling the air
Now I lost completely my control

Frontal Impact
Feel like going nowhere
Cross my fingers and I start to play
Frontal Impact
Silence filling the air
Seems I'm watching just myself that dies

I just wanna breath
Choking from the feeling
I don't know if I had cross the line now
Dark is everywhere but
I can feel the pain now
I could never want the end of my life

Attached: Nissan-Skyline-GTR-R32-V-spec-II-N.8442-for-sale-via-jdm-expo-1062.jpg (1195x720, 85.21K)

women have sex with men they are not attractive to because they are desperate and then make jokes with friends behind their backs? thats news to me sweetie

I honestly don't get how you could post a tiktok that ends with you getting roasted harder than the babies of gehenna.

Attached: 1636768423984.jpg (720x720, 54.6K)

>Go on tinder to have random sex
>Upset when you get treated like this
What do you expect? You think it's gonna be respectful?

>assuming his shitty read wasn't pure projection
I've never had trouble finding partners and I still want to foster kids. Why are you incapable of hearing about a kind act without immediately assuming sad and selfish reasons for it? What kind of miserable lonely outlook is that?

Attached: I want to get off Mr Bones' Wild Ride.jpg (640x640, 44.7K)

>NOOOOOO the chad lite that I met on the pump and dump app I use for validation and male attention only wants to pump and dump me
Damn, you convinced me, women really do have it hard.

Yes? My aunt unironically did that, it's called the wall.

t. in it for the fosterbux

no empathy, we are cold heartless ruthless animals watch out fembots

Women deserve to be shit on for having casual sex with men far out of their league. He fucks near perfect girls and women are surprised when he uses the the girl with imperfections and makes fun of her after? Are you fucking stupid?
>b-but he seemed like such a good guy at the time
No, he was hot. That was it.

LOL that's awesome. Good for that guy.

I don't think I've ever heard someone referred to as a "solid 4".

>fosterbux
I mean I definitely won't say no to it, but I plan on making them aware of exactly how much they bring in as soon as they can understand. Is it so hard to believe that I know exactly how bad foster homes can be, and that they need all the genuinely safe homes we can get.

Attached: tearin'upmonk.jpg (1024x1704, 161.39K)

>women have sex with men they are not attractive to because they are desperate and then make jokes with friends behind their backs?

Women collect orbiters for attention, and then when one of them works up the nerve to confess their feelings, they screenshot their messages and laugh hysterically with their friends about them in group chats.

This the same shit when women joke about mens height , dick size and ect. Except that is "funny as fuck keke" without any repercussions for them.

This guys a hero , say it how it is. She's a fat bitch past her prime, deal with it. I used to be a good person like many other men before me , i tried to be civil and as a result coped so much flack from random retards while i was just trying to be a decent person ive become the absolute parasite degenerates like all the other normies, because its the only way to survive out in the wild.
Every 2nd women's opener reply was "how tall are you" then directly saying they not shallow or anything "its just my preference". Collectively act like cunts and be treated as such. Regret nothing.

t: 6"1 & hung

I have never shared pictures that a woman has sent to me without her consent. I expect the same from her.

I don't even share pictures in general op probably dug deep for this one

didn't read but it's a foid so she deserves it

its been destroyed by women after decades of feminism, hypergamy, and lack of empathy on their own part. When a woman can up and leave a guy after years of a relationship with no warning just to fuck some chad you know women are not to be trusted.

4/10 women get 6/10 men and expect them not to be secretly thinking shit like this. This same women will be upset about marrying a 4/10 guy since she 'deserves better'. Tinder, social media etc. has put female entitlement at an all time high. The fact that she's even surprised by this is comical.

Neither, I dont think ive shared a selfie in years.

we have no empathy for women. You are just holes to us. The only reason men chose to marry women in the past was because she would actually be of use to him. A helper. If you want your man to stay and love you.

A. make all of his meals
B. Blow him everynight
C. Never judge him, you are living in his castle
D. Do all the chores and laundry for him
E. You should also probably work and make tendies for him when he's in the mood

Otherwise you're just annoying to be around and I'd leave right away

yet if the situations were reversed this 4/10 whore would happily cheat on the 6/10 guy to get a 7 or 8/10 guy and be lauded with cheers of YASS SLAY QUEEEN!

>be woman
>have 4 Billion men at your disposal
>be biologically wired to seek out the Top 10% of men so that humanity can progress and become better
>Top 10% of men are almost always somewhere within the Dark Triad since kind people do not become powerful
>mfw

Stop trying to marry men who are way out of your fucking league and find someone who you can spend the rest of your life with.

Attached: 1641759774703.jpg (3840x2160, 624.2K)

Yeah, a lot of guys are shitbags what do you expect from dating apps? They sort of force you to be a shitbag. You can't be modest and take things slow when every girl has dozens of chads telling her she is the love of his life.

they wont have sex, but they'll tease it to get favors / entertainment / free fancy dinners.

assuming all men are hot enough to even pull a woman with tits like that. you make it sound like shes never rejected someone or called someone a 4/10 and made fun of them before OP. im not trying to justify chad doing chad things, but holy fuck, are you that blind?

>Why are you incapable of hearing about a kind act without immediately assuming sad and selfish reasons for it? What kind of miserable lonely outlook is that?
Reality.

Attached: 150px-Stirner02.jpg (150x387, 15K)