When did you realize that the good old west that previous generations enjoyed no longer exists and that it's only going...

When did you realize that the good old west that previous generations enjoyed no longer exists and that it's only going to get worse from here on out?

dw.com/en/us-introduces-gender-neutral-x-passports/a-61322874

Attached: t.png (680x1044, 560.07K)

probably like 2007 when i was 21

The good old west was never good. Life was always shit for 90 percent of the population and the only thing that changed was that people had enough to consoom in the last 70 years to distract themselves. Whatever you imagine the past to be is just an aesthetizised illusion.

>The good old west was never good
Society and culture back then were nowhere near as cancerous.

Yeah, instead of left wing moralcucks preventing you from having fun you had right wing moralcucks. Big difference. Take off the rose colored glasses.

>moralcucks
You have to be 18 to post on this board.

When I compared the video game addiction I developed in my early adolescence to the hard-knock life my grandparents had, which made them into one of the rare good people I've known in a sea of human garbage I fear I, too, belong in.

Hard thing to say when you are perpetually stuck at mental age 5. Society was always oppressive and will always be oppressive. Cope however you want.

>the good old west
Meaningless phrase. Do you mean the frontier in the 1850s? Do you mean the founding of America in 1776? Do you mean 1950s manufactured culture?

None of those things were perfect, and none of them can last forever. Unless you believe the Amish are right and we should all lock-in at a certain era that you think was the "good old days". How's life going for them? Still inbred and reeking of manure? Yeah, sounds great.

Nobody in America looks like that blonde meme guy

Except the "oppression" previous generations encouraged was more of a tool of regulation of society, a way to prevent it from going off the deep end. Something that's currently happening.

So, 2 worldwars and a triple digit amount of genocides in the last 200 years aren't off the deep end? And thats including the most peaceful period ever (19th century). If you just goback a little further, society goes off the deep end every 50 years.

>he needs to be regulated
damn this basket weaving forum went from fuck the system to cuck of the system at break neck speed

Again, none of that has anything to do with values and culture. Back then even in war men still had something worthy they believed in. They had dignity and pride. None of those things exist today, unless you want to be proud of being a disease ridden faggot.

>he
Clearly not, since I'm one of the few sane holdouts in this crazy faggot world. But most morons populating this earth do.

They had delusional values invented by the elites to motivate them to fight their wars.
>muh nationalism and honor
Is as much a psyop to get people to do what the people in power want as
>muh climate change
>muh inequality

It's just shit made up to justify exerting power.

I feel like I'm debating a 14 year old me right now.
>Muh psyop
>Muh invisible puppeteers controlling everything
You sound really nihilistic and stupid. A product of this age of demoralization and despondency.

>Back then even in war men still had something worthy they believed in
Believe in what? That their country (controlled by wealthy business interests) was the greatest thing in the world and it would bring "freedom" to mankind? No one with a three-digit IQ bought into that for a second.

You imagine a movie world of 1950s Americans saluting the flag while they march off to die proudly (manufactured propaganda by those wealthy business interests). Read some books by people who were actually there before you start imagining a fake Hollywood America.

Attached: DNKX100091.jpg (1000x1515, 215.01K)

>Believe in what?
In the family unit, social cohesion, race, education, healthy competition.
>controlled by wealthy business interests
You sound like a brainwashed commie bitch.
>You imagine a movie world of 1950s
No I don't.

No invisible puppeteers. Just powerful people with self preservation taking the best way to keep their power, depending on the society in question.

The church telling you to pay for your sins in gold is as logical as the Kaiser telling you to die in Verdun, Bezos telling you to consoom more or Louis 14. claiming divine heritage.

>nihilistic
Yeah, because the fact you make a moral debate out of this prevents you from seeing what patterns your morals follow. There is only power. Everything else is just a symptom of it.

>The old west
>Wake up
>Go outside
>Get shot

Some things never change.

>Just powerful people with self preservation taking the best way to keep their power, depending on the society in question.
We're not talking about that. There will always be powerful people, it's how we run our civilization. You can dislike that, but you can't deny that the "package" things were wrapped in was much better.
>The church telling you to pay for your sins in gold .
That was optional. You weren't forced to do it.
>Kaiser telling you to die in Verdun
All warfare is based. Seethe.
>There is only power. Everything else is just a symptom of it.
And I've never denied it. It's what sort of values this power enforces that I'm most concerned about.

I'm not complaining. I'm merely stating how the world works. None of that includes my own values.

And on that point. If power systems are detatched from values, what makes yours better than theirs. What makes
>In the family unit, social cohesion, race, education, healthy competition
Objectively better than
>equality, sexual liberation, protecting the environment, safe spaces, racial reparations, checking your privilege and protecting minorities

>what makes the family unit, social cohesion, race, education, healthy competition objectively better than equality, sexual liberation, protecting the environment, safe spaces, racial reparations, checking your privilege and protecting minoritie
I'm not against protecting the environment. To the rest I can say: in a society that promotes/enforces the former there are very few niggers and faggots, the overwhelming majority whom are pests exhibiting anti-social behavior, thus eroding the very fabric of society and sabotaging it.