Hi robots! its supposed to be a severe thunderstorm tonight, im excited i love storms...

hi robots! its supposed to be a severe thunderstorm tonight, im excited i love storms. im probably gonna get a snack and either watch scary videos or anime.

what are you having for lunch today?

Attached: i look 4 u in magazines.jpg (320x482, 12.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Blessed-Virgin-Decorative-Figurine-Pastel/dp/B00KVTVDOM/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asl check >I have beeeen muted

Attached: 1637880925060.jpg (480x366, 34.87K)

youre underage. fuck off

Post your birth certificate. You were born right?

im not.
ill have to find it, its somewhere in my house.

Get looking. In the meantime post that legal of age pussy

Post nudes and tiddies with timestamp and then FUCK right off bitch

You are either underage, or you are really girlish with some childish attitude. You have to be 18 to post here user!

Attached: MONKE_PUTIN.png (600x600, 341.51K)

Nice. I love thunderstorms too. Makes me feel so safe and comfy inside while all that rain, wind, thunder, and lightning is going on outside.

Wish I had a legal, of age, mulatto gf to spoon all night during a thunderstorm

im 19!!! but i am girlish i love being girly.
me too! do u ever watch movies when its raining

Attached: virgin mary.jpg (480x554, 36.42K)

>love being girly.
Oh do you now?

>me too! do u ever watch movies when its raining
Sometimes, especially when I was younger. What do you you think you're going to watch tonight?

you will get there one day user dont be sad
yes i love dressing up to go no where and painting my nails
anime or scary videos. might doordash food too i dunno.

Attached: sugar plum dream'.jpg (640x527, 27.42K)

Tfw no half black half white 19 year old gf to assfuck during a thunderstorm while her mom is in the other room

Post more so I may jerketh ye olde cock

>cock
Cocketh?

Attached: 1637880925060~2.jpg (456x366, 28.88K)

I actually got my mom one of those virgin marys. But the one I got for her looks better than yours no offense. It's more lifelike and serene.

amazon.com/Blessed-Virgin-Decorative-Figurine-Pastel/dp/B00KVTVDOM/

Attached: file.png (290x393, 100.72K)

Wouldn't you be distracted by the rain?
Great for sleeping but I have difficulty listening to words so I prefer silence.

>assfuck during a thunderstorm while her mom is in the other room
bring your own storm boy

>while her mom is in the other room
and assfuck the mom too, mom's need love they're human creatures also no need to be shellfish, she might have an alloy reaction or something i shoulda learned in shop class but i never paid attention

Attached: 1597684146909.jpg (1280x720, 71.97K)

you guys are honestly so weird for interacting with her knowing that she's 16 you choose to believe she isn't when there is absolutely no proof that she's 19.

She's gonna post her birth certificate.
Lololololol

I didn't realize that she was that kind of girl. I'm disappointed, I thought she was one of the good ones.

>there is absolutely no proof that she's 19.
nor is there any proof i'm not 49 but you're interesting with me, mr/ms whatsername?

Kill yourself ugly bitch

there are so many other ways to prove it. it is SO OBVIOUS u either get off to the idea that she's underage or ur just retarded

im not rich and i didnt see lots of selections on aliexpress
noo the rain helps me concentrate and im not listening i watch the subtitles ndcjenwjqonv
im not 16 oh my lord im shaking my head at this.
i am
i admit its me. from a long time ago ive learned my lesson and i dont do these things anymore since ive turned catholic. im good but not very good ive made mistakes im not proud of but that doesnt mean we cant have great convos and be buddies :)

when i was 16 i blurred out all the top secret codes and bank accounts on my birth certificate with cum and you can't "unblur" a smudge of cum in photoshop filters yet, although they're working on it

>ive turned catholic
Your asshole must be begging for a creampie

fuck i thought bear was familiar
we've voice chatted once but i refused to obey you so you named me some weird name like michael or some shit the same as all your other fags but i escaped and now roam free in the countryside!

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (663x1000, 236.69K)

YOU ARE SUCH AN ANNOYING FUCKING CUNT UR 16 GTFO BITCH

>Your asshole must be begging for a creampie
just like every tranny ever except the straight ones that like girls
captcha: PRVA0 isn't pervo but it's close

why are u so sad
omg im not a minor for liking pink and having a pink room. im just very childlike because im still treated like a child at home and my trauma. my mom also locks me in the house unless im going to school so, yes technically mind wise i am a child but legally i am not and im glad im not. being an adult is fun i get to go on Any Forums and make ppls mad hahhahaha

>ndcjenwjqonv
You some kind of spook?
What food were you planning on ordering?