2016 I had somewhat of a right wing conservative phase. 2019 I became blackpilled and kept an eye on it's subculture...

2016 I had somewhat of a right wing conservative phase. 2019 I became blackpilled and kept an eye on it's subculture. But I was active in several neutral online communities as well, be it Twitch or YouTube. I felt home in all of these places. They gave me stability and an identity. But now all of that seems childish, dated and meaningless. It was just content. Nothing of it was serious or real. Mere narrow interpretations of reality. Now I don't have a home or niche any longer. I can't identify with anything online anymore. All that remains is an atomized detached neoliberal vs the world

Attached: Space.png (640x482, 88.73K)

That's why you don't use politics as some sort of excuse for an identity. You never cared about those issues truly, you were using it as a futile cope. The more of you retard tourists fuck off from these circles the better

>Nothing of it was serious or real
Anonymous weirdos with anime figurines on their PCs aren't your friends, your family, nor do they possess any qualities you should want to have.

All their "pill" business is just coping mechanisms and sour-graping as to why the world that is hostile to them must be so terrible and not worth their time.

The sooner you stop filling your brain with loser defeatism the quicker you'll realize what useless, whiny, cowards the "pillers" are.

>Twitch or YouTube. I felt home in all of these places. They gave me stability and an identity.
how stupid are you and when did you turn 13?
>Now I don't have a home or niche any longer. I can't identify with anything online anymore.
why don't you attach your "identity" to another web platform like Twitter or Facebook?
>All that remains is an atomized detached neoliberal vs the world
okay happy 13th birthday

I had my right wing phase in 2019-2020. i ended up coming out of it knowing exactly who i was, and what i wanted. I know my beliefs because i threw myself to the extremes and found my limits and boundaries. But i gained a great respect for all sorts of people, i can literally befriend anyone now which is a nice skill, because i speak their subcultures language, i know the slang. I dont like lefties desu, but i also dont like righties, both are too orthodox. Build your own beliefs user, read philosophy, history and politics and analyze it, im actually writing a book on what i believe to be true of modern society and my take on it. Its a shit book, but codifying my beliefs makes them stronger, it purifies them, it makes me a better person, it focuses my goals. Dont dissociate anymore - you live in a fake world, but you? You are from somewhere real. you should be willing to do anything to burn your way back there.

>im actually writing a book
r u tho? is it fun to lie?
how about a chapter from your book? if you aren't a faggoty liar

>Dont dissociate anymore - you live in a fake world, but you? You are from somewhere real. you should be willing to do anything to burn your way back there.
Thanks user, I will think about that

>t. 16 year old

>2016 I had somewhat of a right wing conservative phase
Any Forums really fucked you zoomers good

"Life in the city is the greatest paradox of modern society. Historically, the city was the foundation of civilization - in Mesopotamia, the city was the bastion of mechanical society (as defined by Dugin in Foundations of Ethnosociology.) The hunter-gatherer lived in the ethnic society, a society of lineage and tribe, us and them. The farmer and pastoralist lived in the society of "the people", where these tribes conglomerate under an endonym to form a proto-nation. The city allows the creation of the nation, and of the State. The State administers its laws, morals, and general beliefs onto the more populous countryside, whilst relying on centralized military and economic force to bring in resources from that same countryside to sustain itself. A parasitical lifeform, constructed from human greed. The modern city bears no relation to its ancient walled ancestors; there is no constant influx of people, as the rural migration in the first world has already been completed. It lacks balance - the city exists to support growth, but often cannot cope with the very growth it promotes. The city relies on the countryside more than ever before, and yet the divide between urban and rural is greater than ever. The city of the 21st century is not organic whatsoever, but a mechanical construct standing on the ever-rusting beams of mass transportation and mass media, the two methods by which the inhabitants of the city are placated with goods and services. The city is antithetical to the nation, because cities by nature attract varieties of nations, and form subcultures. Thus, the modern American Nation-State is becoming less of a nation, and more of a confederacy of primitive states (overseen by the State and Federal Government) banded together to maintain supply lines. Look no further than the last two election cycles results.

Just like the ancient Mediterranean in the bronze age collapse, and the Roman decline, this is an untenable state of affairs. All it will take is a breakdown in either supply or manufacturing of the food supply for the city to vacate itself, the hordes rushing back into the countryside in a violent exodus. It has already begun - the rich fled the city in the pandemic, and now everyone who can, wants to leave. Life in the city defines postmodern America, and now, the position of the City has become precarious in the face of the first major societal upheaval since the second world war." This is just my opinions, but I'm working on it :) next section relates to plato's republic and the degeneration of morality in terms of rulers and the people they administrate. A secular government does not strive for perfection, nor does it seek enlightenment (science is not a valid path to either of these ends)

>Claims Claims Claims Claims Claims
You'd get an F on this if it were part of an essay. You made twenty claims in one paragraph with no supporting evidence or details.

have you shown this to your psychiatrist?
you should show this to your psychiatrist
i don't think you are safe in your hands, your pseudo-intellectual gibberish is somehow so smug that we can see how much you love the sound of your own voice

I didnt say it was good, I said i was writing it for ME. I write constantly for school, the beauty of writing a book of my own is I DONT HAVE TO CITE MY SOURCES. i already know all this information is true because I have read it. Its a catalogue of topics i am familiar with, these claims exist in the context of my own experience. I dont read to cite books, i read books to fucking read them.
Maybe you should try something creative, i do writing and guitar, getting your thoughts and emotions properly organized and processed is critical to success in life...

no one is disputing your ideas or even asking you to cite sources
the problem is your literary structure is super shit
it's like you are trying to sound like your philosophy 101 textbook but failing super fucking hard
you have no point

niggies don't be mean

Youre one step away. You need to turn the pill into a lifestyle and detach yourself from online culture.

how is it shit retard, you can't just make your stupid opinions public like they are worth a fuck

"blackpilled" just means "in despair"
I don't get how you would get out of it short of something good happening to you

Yeah it sounds like a textbook because ive been reading textbooks my whole life, its a solid way of organizing my ideas and knowledge. Again, this isnt for you. Its for me. Did i say i was george r.r. martin? No, i said i was writing a book. now im going to post the whole thing on this board daily once its done and you will be compelled to read the whole thing on pastebin out of morbid curiosity. Fuck you, you WILL read my book and you WILL agree with whatever the fuck i wrote because your an empty vessel incapable of creativity, and all an empty vessel wants is to be filled with the ideas and dreams of better men.

that's probably normal
back in the day I used to post on forums and use IRC, eventually those places dwindled in user base and I never got into internet social hubs
twitch in particular is really bizarre and gay looking to me