Does pineapple really make semen taste better? Did someone do the self-test?

Does pineapple really make semen taste better? Did someone do the self-test?

Attached: 1581870077617.png (1156x812, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/do35mv/its_not_much_but_this_is_an_act_of_love_from_my/f5kdt31/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk. I personally like all kinds of cum

That day five apple isn't going to be as good as the day one apple.

m&m's are part of her diet?

>OMG LE HECKIN MEAL PREP
Fucking stupid fatties. Just stop being retarded and quit buying junk food and soda. It's that simple.

Meal prep is a good practice to keep a bulking/mass building diet for muscle you fatass

>m&m's in the tupperware

Attached: 1639947548240.jpg (720x1253, 152.06K)

For what its worth, it does help with portion control when you step back and realize how much youre actually eating. Certainly took me by surprise.

for some reason a lot of people refuse to believe that apples need to be refrigerated

Dude is literally trying to get this bitch to become diabetic. Wtf is this "meal plan". God I hate redditors

It's predicted that by 2050 33% of Americans will be diabetic, he's just thinking ahead of the curve.

You're fucking retarded and don't know how to read. Go back to Twitter.

That diet surely will help her gain muscle user, I'm sure that's what she is going for!

the tubs of M&M's tho lmao.

>eat better
>cereal bar and m&ms and sugar
impressive. her previous diet must have been inconceivably terrible

>sugar
>sugar
>sugar
>more sugar
>and a little peanut butter
If a bitch tried to make lunch for me and I see this I'd break up with her. Dude is one of those creepy fat fetishists that make their gf gain a ton of weight. A lazy feeder who can't even spend five minutes making something that tastes good.

what's the orange thing in the little bowls
and why are there only 4 of them

Literally my exact thoughts, it's like a fucking 4 year old put this together.

"fruit cups", apparently. and apparently they only come in packs of 4?
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/do35mv/its_not_much_but_this_is_an_act_of_love_from_my/f5kdt31/

it's a myth. does only eating cotton candy make your poop taste better? To think this way is to be Robinson Crusoe's Friday level of retarded.

Why are euros such pansies? It's just fruit in cups, dork