Are women who enjoy this mentally ill?

Are women who enjoy this mentally ill?

Attached: 153B327D-90D1-419A-9698-875239017ED0.gif (250x205, 1.6M)

no, they're based and more women should be like this

And the men too, yes op. You answered your own question

I'm a woman who enjoys it and I would say that I am to some extent mentally ill but I don't think that's a bad thing.

I'm confident enough in the correlation with mental illness that if we were dating and I discovered you liked this, I would break up with you immediately.

Women don't enjoy it. It's purely for the man

she looks like she doesnt know how to fuck with a strap on desu

No woman does because they don't receive tactile feedback from penetrating the way that a man does.

no but the "men" are

No more mentally ill than a violent Any Forums incel

N
b
a

fbpb
They are the best women and the most evolved form and pinnacle of femininity.

Attached: anal_pegging_-7670.jpg (600x615, 79.73K)

Possibly. She was super hot, but wanted to be FTM. Wtf.

absolutely yes.

simp. they're equally mentally ill.

>Are women mentally ill

Yes

Men 2

humanity is sick from the core

Attached: 1625365031023.png (713x719, 715.85K)

only women that want that are borderline ftms or ftms in denial. in many bdsm circles, stats-wise, women are overwhelmingly subs.

Yes and no.
I like assertive women, but sometimes that shit gets annoying, especially when she decides to challenge you on some trivial shit to waste your time and get on your nerves psychologically: she needs to be put in her place.
If it wasn't illegal, the best way to assert dominance over a wife who was acting out of line would have been gently overpowering her (no slapping or punching) and having sex with her. Now it doesn't work and you have sadomasochistic psycho women looking to either cocktrap you into child support and alimony, or some other dark shit like fetus blood paintings.
Either way it's all about fucking you over because they now can, and also out of a misplaced sense of revenge against men because Chad or Tyrone dumped her and she is now acting out psycho alpha widow trauma.

Yes they are ill and no women should be like this

>she looks like she doesnt know how to fuck with a strap on desu
Yeah I was gonna say the same thing. And when she stopped and started slapping his ass, I could tell he was thinking "Why tf did you stop?"

No, it's fun role reversal. My gf and I tried it a couple of times. Had the weirdest feeling asshole for days even though it felt kind of good while we were doing it (for context, we agreed that I could take her butt's virginity if she could take mine's first). She had so much fun doing the pumping, she was like a little kid with a new toy. It gives you some perspective of what the other side is feeling and doing during penetrative sex, so if anything it's a little cure for mental isolation. But just ike anything, if you don't want to try it for whatever reason, then don't. Fuck FOMO

I'd rather just have a girl with a dick do it.