Not having a gf is the worst pain you can experience in life

not having a gf is the worst pain you can experience in life

Attached: 1519920448648.png (645x772, 147.53K)

wrong. being a tranny is

idk some of the shit that normies and sexhavers do just for a crumb seems pretty fucking dumb
i'm happier staying a wizard

the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill etc etc many such cases

Attached: 112ce76fe0dc6b216b3ffd8f4d87030b92231426d861970ce4804ad71f8bcb6a.jpg (599x489, 89.59K)

Honestly, losing her was way more painful than being an incel

uhmm... actually mr incel you should be happy THAT IT HAPPENED not that it ended...

Attached: FPCKQpnXEAIPJuQ.jpg (472x590, 53.89K)

like what give some examples of what they do.

I have never had a girlfriend. I would say the pain is pretty bad, but I get a lot more pain after eating Blazin Carolina Reaper Wings at Buffalo Wild Wings. If you never have had those, you don't know true pain.

No, that's a bad trip on salvia buddy.

Do it and you won't care about women or humans at all anymore

Attached: 1642725969070.jpg (1125x1402, 415.58K)

What is salvia user?

>friend basically invites some whore in her 20s to live with him
>pay rent with pussy and some cash her and there
>calls me yesterday to say she "got him into" so much debt he's going to be homeless
>actually thinks a whore is going to pay him for "being there" i.e. room and board
I told him time after time, take the L, drop that bitch, quit buying dope, quit spending money on her, but no, so now oh well.

God I wish that was me
sounds way better than being an incel

That sounds nice. Where do I find such arrangements? I have a spare room in an expensive city

An hallucinogen/psychedelic, the most potent and scary of them all.

Capable of shattering your perception of reality and breaking any per-conceived beliefs permanently

Attached: 1645919657312.jpg (1024x1176, 255.17K)

sounds like fun desu

Sounds like insanity*

This is the correct answer, friends.

Confirmed look at the pic

Attached: 20220331_142907.jpg (4032x2268, 1.89M)

No, it's not. At least you know what romantic touch and sex feels like

Not really. I pretty much settled with my sister, we go out, hang out, play videogames, watch movies and do stuff, we're always happy and glued together. I don't really need a girlfriend with her around. We want to move together to spend even more time together

I know people here like to bitch, but losing it hurts worse because you understand how much you've lost

Now you must fugg

If you haven't realized yet, the slave class is being intentionally tortured.

Is this true? I'm starting to believe this is true. You may have just opened my eyes.

If you can get it once, you can get it again

Don't, there are things you are not mean to know

That has not been true so far. Its been almost a decade.

oh shut the fuck up faggot user

Wtf is the issue then? Looks or autism?