150k swipes without a gf or sex

Dude spent 4 years and swiped 150 thousand profiles for nothing. Bruteforcing your way into a relationship by just swipemaxxing and thinking it's a numbers game. Lmao

Attached: ahzamq7tclq81.png (463x933, 59.12K)

Bro... There are 4 billion women in the world, is he even trying?

>swipe 150 000 times
>not trying
>it's a numbers game bro 4 gorizillion women

That's insane. He must be insanely ugly.

bruteforce maxxing, write a bot that makes these decisions for you.

Imagine getting rejected by over 146 000 women.

He's black and kind of average looking. He's slim, well dressed and goes to gym. Imagine trying every dating advice for 5 years and still end up being incel.

Has he tried finding a black girl walking outside and screaming "ayo gurl lemme holla at chu" ?

I want to do an experiment where I chadfish and use that AI Chatbot to communicate with femoids. How many dates do you think it will get?

>he must be insanely ugly
Kind reminder that 3/10 fat brown women ghost 8/10 Olympic Gold medalists on dating apps

Attached: 1644927568853.jpg (1024x428, 63.19K)

Holy fking shit, it's over lmao

>He's black
Could that be why? Not a meme, sincerely. I'm average-below average and when I used tinder I got a few matches a day and had a few dates and three incidents of sexual intercourse. Was he swiping EVERYONE or being more specific?

he had to be finding some 10/10 white girl, right? I'm an average looking white dude that sleeps with brown women and asians(Americans)
not the ugliest, but some mentally ill whores who you should stay away from.

You think 150,000 swipes they were all 7+/10?
Why do niggas cope with such obvious horseshit.
He's black, that's basically an instant left swipe on everyone but black women, and black women are still women so you still have to deal with hypergamous bs there.

Dudes will look at this and actually think mass swiping works, or worse, that they need to swipe MORE. Mass Swiping is stupid, even without getting into ELO, it's wasteful. If dating is like fishing then you don't catch fish by throwing your rod in a puddle 150,000 times. Sure, you need to gain experience in texting or flirting to date, but if you can gain anything from mass swiping it'll either be half wrong and inefficient. Learning how to use a dating app (and other side apps, like Snapchat) is essential to making them work for you. It goes beyond just one liners and good pictures. You gotta learn how to have a fun conversation, only swiping for long periods of time on the weekends when most girls use the app, how and when to text.

I only used mass swiping and it worked. This was around 2015, when you could do infinite swipes though.

This nigga had the time to swipe a quarter of a million times but made no time to make himself more attractive?

Cope, pure unadulterated, delusional, cope. The truth is you have absolutely no clue what he looks like, so you automatically pin his losses on his unattractiveness, and not the fact that tinder is a losing game where upwards of 75% of users are male which allows women to be way picker than before. Even average looking guys don't do good on tinder.

What's well? I mentioned above - I used it for a period of about 6 months. I went on around a dozen "dates" (some of them didn't reach the criteria of a date) and slept with three women. I'm a 5-6, according to /soc/. I do live in a very large city. My roommate at the time did significantly better than me, though he is tall and more handsome.

Interesting, tell me then you get anything besides matches/dates? What would you rate them? In my experience, every date I went with women started by me getting liked first, looking for a certain bodytype and "sniping" them with a SuperLike, and/or by setting a standard, ie Swipe Right as long as they don't do this or that, have no social media in bio, and a bio that's at least two sentences. Creating a standard got me more results than swiping on everything ever did (which gave me 0 matches EVERY time). This is from just last year.

I do have a he clue to what he looks like user. He's presenting as an ugly, unfunny, uninteresting mother fucker because he doesn't get any likes. My world view says swipe a couple of days and if you don't get any love back, change your strategy. You're the one coping with "average guys fail :(". Learn to stand out

>68011324
>You're the one coping with "average guys fail :(". Learn to stand out
Scrumptious bait

Yeah, I'm This was in 2015ish though. So quite some time ago.
>What would I rate them
I'll try to give objective ratings; and only in regards to the girls I slept with
>1
3/10
>2
6/10 photos/face but chubby, borderline fat, so 5 (perhaps 4 depending on how adverse you are to chubsters)
>3
8/10*
*(but late 30's, so would drop a full two points to 6/10)*

>he didnt go outside
there is a very simple solution to this

How long were you on there? If I had guess you got in when it was prime "Netflix and Chill", where tinder was just being used to fuck as much as possible. Now you can gleam the meta from girl's bios. "I'm just looking for friends, I'm looking to for a LTR, I'm not here for hangouts"