This is the kind of fem"bot" that browses r9k

twitter.com/mewnu13
>This is the kind of fem"bot" that browses r9k
Why do all the women who browse this place are fucking whores or have an onlyfans?

Attached: 1648690161688.png (344x407, 224.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mewnu13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fucking whores or have an onlyfans
because thats all women

I know this bitch from /soc/ she ghosted me and my friend

>twitter.com/mewnu13
If you were an emotionally healthy individual, let alone an emotionally healthy, socially well adjusted AND physically attracted young female, would you browse here?

They're here because they are mentally ill retards, like all of us. Only they are even MORE mentally ill and retarded than the average robot. At least we have an excuse for our lowly station.

Can you imagine how truly brain damaged a hot young female would have to be to spend time with us?

The amount of damage they must have endured to wind up here means things like having an onlyfans are par for the course.

It's not all of them you're just experiencing selection bias. Think. The reason "all" the women who admit to going on r9k or who dog whistle incel culture are whores with onlyfans is that their customer niche is the type of guys who are stuck here. Meanwhile normal autistic shy girls wouldn't publicize themselves so much as a woman promoting her business.

>talk with Any Forums femoid
>Calls me an incel
Why are you browsing here then

Attached: 1648624957701.jpg (1440x810, 253.23K)

Have you ever encountered an actual lonely non slutty Any Forums femanon? Where the fucK do I find them

Because all women are whores. The ones who come to r9k are just shitty whores
They don't exist

The saddest part is that men let them get away with it

>The saddest part is that men let them get away with it
What the fuck am I supposed to do about it? Of course women aren't at fault, nothing is ever their fault. It's not their fault that they're whores who ruin everything.

Of course it's 90% their fault, just that anons here should do better than simp, look at the obese monstrousities like yuno around

nope. talked to dozens of whores from here and they always have scores of orbiters, dozens of dudes they talk to but play up the uwu im so wonewy angle to receive sympathy and validation. anyone who trusts a fucking cunt from Any Forums is out of their mind insane. be aware, niggers.

I need a whitepill user...I need a loyal Any Forums gf...

Bellow Avarage body

What the fuck is it for women and rape fantasies

>twitter.com/mewnu13
is she trying to look retarded in that video. shes giving gilbert grape vibes

AAAAHHHHHH WHY THE FUCK IS SHE SO CUTE WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FEMBOT FEMOID FEMCEL GF?????????????????????????????????????????

>Femcel
Shut up they don't exist

She's 15 you pedophiles, I've logged all of your IPs and I'm reporting all of you along with this post and the mentioned twitter account to the authorities as we speak

Maybe you're boring and unattractive.

>Woman who likes to whore herself calling anyone else boring
Okay simp

women on Any Forums are overwhelming here for attention
i've met some autistic women here who were cool but that's it. if she's not autistic she's a whore