I wish it was feasible to move out of my mom's place but this economy is so gucked and there is no jobs out there for...

I wish it was feasible to move out of my mom's place but this economy is so gucked and there is no jobs out there for me to get anywhere ahead in life

Attached: 1648701280946.jpg (674x338, 44.57K)

clean your room mr peterson

What? There's literally a worker shortage across the Western world. You full of shit there's work everywhere if you are willing to actually look.

I've been looking for a job for 6 months no one is willing to hire me

The worker shortage thing is a meme

It happens here and there and will be more prevalent if the world keeps doing what it's doing. Shit's too damn expensive.

What job are you looking for?

Anything retail, work from home, warehouse, customer service, I have a good standing resume and no one is willing to hire me

They say there's a shortage of workers but people don't want to work for the wages and employers are just being asses about it. Entry-level service jobs got fucked because everyone quit to get stemis and the companies are trying to pick up the pieces.

Literally get a mortgage on a commercial property or lease one for your "business"

Gotta just keep spamming those offers man. That's what I did and eventually one took me on.

I've been for 6 months

Never understood why OP's pic was used as a dunk on Jordan Peterson

for someone who's entire public philosophy is easily summarised as "Clean your room, Bucko" he obviously isn't practising what's he's preaching. Not to mention his drug addiction.

It's not really. The main point was the state of your room reflects the state of your life, so the first step to cleaning up your life is cleaning up your room. People took the clean up your room part, discarded the rest and ran with it. The greater point is only reinforced by this image, wasn't it taken when everyone in his house was going through something serious at the same time? His life was in shambles and his room reflected that.

Hah, I worked in a lumber mill for several months and wageslaved in a dangerous environment and they prevented me from becoming an associate so I was merely a contractor making less than everyone else for at least 3/4 of a year. Now they have an even larger worker shortage than before because nobody wants that BS but NPCs.

NTA, but afaik it was taken when he was (by his own admission) very depressed and still hooked on benzos. i dont know about his other family members having gone through something at the same time, but it would make sense.
IMO, it actually reinforces his points.

Everything about this post is so fucking retarded I can only assume it's bait.

> IMO, it actually reinforces his points.
I agree, which is why I could never understand why people seem to think this is the ultimate checkmate to Jordan Peterson

>The main point was the state of your room reflects the state of your life

Too bad there's 0 evidence or reason to believe this is true.

The wider point is that the habit of maintaining the seemingly inconsequential aspects of your life will carry over to the much more important parts, more naturally. "If you can't manage your own time effectively how can you expect to manage the time of however many employees/members of your team".
It's somewhat metaphorical

Its true in my experience, and thats all that truly matters to me

do not be a controversial right winger and you will be happier and wiser than a lot of people imo, cleaning your room will be much easier without depression, the depth of the problem is enormous but you'll know when you truly fucked up, a lot of peopel simply have not grow up to understand the trick of it all but that's how it gets you, once you wake up to it all you'll understand then

What are some of the controversial things he's done?

I'm not saying him in particular I just mean he inevitably was part of the trump thing, once you realize your own potential then you won't need peopel to tell you to clean your room but you'll understand why you're too depressed to do it, there's a trick to it all