Where were you in life in July 2007?

Where were you in life in July 2007?

Attached: Nerd2007.jpg (600x450, 201.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a9qXbgrx9rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was fuckin ya muddah!
Hello, my son.

I was in bed, fuck your mom, and fuck you sister im albanian

just graduated high school the year before. partying with friends. about to go to college and get a shitty job.

watching cartoons on the room of my grandparents,i wish I could go back in time :(

Drinking brewskis with my broskis

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-001454~2.png (930x710, 806.61K)

Was enjoying the summer before going into highschool. It was a different time.

just graduating with my toilet paper bachelors, and trying and failing to get into grad school

I was living a great life. I had just moved to a city that had many of my friends in it and I was seeing them regularly while not having a job. It was one of the last times I was happy and had companionship.

Attached: cool guy at a graveyard.jpg (555x743, 105.93K)

I graduated kindergarten and was probably playing Half Life 2 and drawing pictures of bloody stick figures and torture devices.

I was at my friends house next door playing Halo with all of the neighborhood kids, we'd play all day and well into the night, his mom would come over and get us all milkshakes. We'd die over and over again on legendary difficulty and would scour the map for the skulls hidden around. We'd go and ride bikes around the neighborhood and we'd laugh hysterically at [Storm Trooper Humping The Air] on YouTube.

Attached: halo3.jpg (1280x720, 119.67K)

2007... I was doing shit work and unemployed more often then not, living off my wife's SSI thinking we were doing alright.

Jesus H. Christ I was a loser.

I was still in fourth grade
unaware that the greatest anime of all time was being released at the time

Recently turned 18 and just moved out of my parent's apartment and was renting a room for $600 a month while wagecucking full time with plenty overtime for $10/hour.

I was a little kid who only cared about watching Pokemon after school, I wish I could go back...

grounded at home on my computer

Watching cartoons and going to school

>Breaking up with psychotic teenage girlfriend
>Working dead end job
>Dating new psychotic teenage girlfriend who was hotter
>Watching a lot of good movies with my one and only friend/roommate
>playing vidya with him sometimes
>doing a lot of photography, analogue
>really lonely
>Planning how to fix my life (I didn't)
>living in a filthy ghetto apartment
>surprisingly very healthy - still smoking, but rarely drank, never ate junk food
>started posting on Any Forums

Hating the shit out of 11th grade, that's for sure.

Oh and my roommate had finally built his new PC, so I was getting to see a lot of decent games.

And I believe it was roughly this time or the year after that my new gf nagged me into finally getting broadband internet.

Oh and a guy from work gave me a USB filled with pure pwnage.

youtu.be/a9qXbgrx9rg

Probably the piece of media most authentic to my life at that time period.