Do you believe in God?

I do but I don't believe him to be all good or anything, I think of him like you'd think about nature. He just is the way it is because he is (if that makes sense).

Attached: 1643394241711s.jpg (147x250, 5.19K)

>he
God is a woman, retard

God is both, nigger.

No, Gods (plural) is both, insect

I know this is bait, but since I'm already replying I want to let you know that your mom will die in her sleep tonight if (You) read even just a single word of this post.

Mom's already dead, but if (you) read a word of this post your dad will be topped on grindr by a black man tonight in his sleep

I largely agree with you; I think we're all tiny pieces of God while simultaneously being part of his insane dream. Same with everything else in the universe.

I think it all just 'is' and everything is and always will be part of God.

Attached: IV5u.gif (500x283, 240.94K)

HA! I'VE NEVER MET MY DAD
I guess we're even

if you think everything is god, do you also think god is everything? if god is everything, then god is the universe, and the universe can die (heat death), thus if god is everything god can die, meaning god is mortal. and if god is mortal, then god is not god as gods are not mortal.

I believe that God is conciousness our perception of the world around us. God exists beyond our interpretation and material universe we dwell in but is an absolute and is present in every moment of our life, whether or not it is even aware of us. Sorry for the ambigious explanation but its the best I can do.

NTA but
only the material universe can die (maybe) and even heat death doesn't mean death of the vaccum

and you reckon you cottoned on to this secret God that others are just like, too blind to see, because...??? Sounds like narcissism

Dyson or Bissell?

OP are you a ant by any chance?

No, the idea of God is up for interpretation. This is my interpretation, I dont know if im right but this is what i believe.

Agnostic but yeah, your conception of God is very plausible IMO.
Not a fan of the chomo God that Christians unknowingly worship because they don't read their book.

Fuck you thumbnail saver mong

don't ever post a cow girl in such a shitty resolution ever again you fucking mongrel orangutan ape stupid monkey motherfucker

Attached: 1fba8177143c7227590e8983cdaae2a8.png (992x1464, 1.6M)

>if you think everything is god, do you also think god is everything?

Yeah.

>if god is everything, then god is the universe,

That's already faulty logic; unless you're using 'universe' in a very general sense to mean literally everything there is,which I'm pretty sure you're not implying.

>and the universe can die (heat death)
Entropy is not the same as a biological death. We know almost nothing about the universe as a whole. This could be the nth iteration of an infinite cycle without an end or beginning.

>thus if god is everything god can die, meaning god is mortal.
Faulty logic.

>and if god is mortal, then god is not god as gods are not mortal.

Mortality doesn't apply to God in any form. That's just a looping biological process that we named. The concept of a monotheistic 'God' is very different than that of a pantheon.

Attached: ebb9d60dcaf1e60234f701d9bf5622d8.jpg (1779x1396, 725.54K)

heat death is not a form of biological death, tardo. opinion discarded

That's literally what I just typed, you fucking moron.

If by God you mean some type of cosmic energy source that is creating reality like some type of dreaming consciousness that is completely unaware of our existence or careless and that we're all part of that source and we also have that magical spark or "spirit",then yeah i do...

Attached: 1648455176487.jpg (680x680, 383.9K)

Nice try queermo

Attached: Gode DOGE).jpg (480x600, 48.79K)