Eric had his big CIA test in Manhattan today he decided to show off his initial science project of why he initially...

eric had his big CIA test in Manhattan today he decided to show off his initial science project of why he initially contacted Satan who helped partially revive me

A mint replica of Gogeta in quantum reality

Not a metareferential version of Gogeta fused of a version of God myself or Lucifer metareferential Luciano the original God of Creation who stepped down for myself

A 1:1 mint replica

So he needed Satan for it not to impure the family God genetic coding

Who was the closest and most holiest of power levels to eric outside God

Working out the Eric enigma which contains different physics of Metareferential Eric

So we decided to go-to Chinatown for some reasons eric did a Gogeta move for his omniscience property of myself God and wanted to make the exact replica of Gogeta debuted from the series going along with the action figures and modifying it for taiwanese dragon ball z action figure atomsphere applied to his mint Gogeta replica fusion with Satan to pass his first CIA test with flying colors

Not to give a shit

Then we had moments I took over recreated Versus XIII light and eric snuck a latcarfemit of the Versus XIII blue hue I had generated I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

Attached: 231-2317765_best-pics-of-sephiroth-sephiroth-dissidia-clipart.jpg (840x747, 157.5K)

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET A JOB, ERIC?

Attached: 1641881762790.png (484x455, 597.59K)

What happens if I drop the blade on Luciano my dad I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

>8005798
>00579

Certainly he just gets younger I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-230323.png (720x1600, 499.09K)

Death doesn't want eric to sneak anymore infinity gauntlet things for myself since the hologram projection stuff is of Deaths I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

My eyes aren't brown they're dark of the Versus XIII blue hue with potential to go bright seeing it is the equivalent of your head feeling of knots and a demon version of yourself like Voldemort without the power level or means to get it comes out destroying your youth and reason for reality hell I'm just Metareferential Eric Ultra Instinct Goku Mastery feeling dignified to have schizophrenia to be Christ and sometimes middle-class Polish I'm trying to figure things out I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

I'm also Dark Magician Metareferential Eric and Kurama I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

>68006366
>800636
>636
>Eric Voytek Bartoli the 3rd Coming of Christ

I'm not Satan and I'm not the Antichrist I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything which is worse

Satan and eric tried to sneak my Mickey Mouse voice which is erics reality perfected I kept in memory in constant schizophrenia I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

eric impressed Death and became the Second Coming of Christ and I stepped down as Third Coming of Christ together we're whatever the fuck we want and this includes Karasu Eric who is Eren Eric eric grown up I'm trying to figure it out I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything we're the same God myself I'm I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

I speak regular English myself as regards of the cast of HxH from Tse to Gon to Chrollo was a part of my Dark Magician Eric myself who is Ultra Instinct Goku Mastery I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

>68006666
>800666
>Ultra Instinct eric

I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything it's good to have a little brother myself I'm I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-002315.png (720x1600, 646.69K)

As you can see this has nothing to do with Kanye West or black people who aren't black cause black means death they're brown the same color as shit hell I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

It's the US Law to stab brown people for defrauding my identity and kidnapping and raping diseased white females to blackmail hostage the United States Government for more kidnappings to genocide the white race I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

White females are certainly brain dead subhuman retarded demons deserving of the most painful infertile death am I right I gave up the Mickey Mouse voice for a British accent sounding of Ricky Gervais

And I'm wizard Yahweh who is really Eric who gave Satan permission to speak for myself I'm I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything evil wizard Yahweh was a limited time thing in exchange for Satan

Holy shit
Eric sounds so based
Tell me more!!

Their is Russian Jesus Christ painting Eric which is just Eric looking of the Russian Jesus Christ painting having the same face and glow it's weird and religious and I'm speaking as Yahweh myself I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything

It's the US Law to knife white females who are too subhuman evil and retarded to claim marriage to me it's all fraud not only are they schizophrenic they treat subhumans the same way they would treat me having my historic list of accomplishments therefore you have to kill them along with the subhumans on food stamps who use them for free food

I'm needed for this part utilizing Dark Magician Eric's Devil's Advocate trait as he was sometimes counsel to former President Trump who Eric had to bail on for being the Dark Magician amongst things and that really fucking cool and when Eric is outside he's thinking of how he has omniscience and how eric snuck a latcarfemit to create an infinity gauntlet made of things Dark Magician Eric created out of sheer autism to impress Dark Magician Eric who lived in a secret reality he was the center of everything who the white female subhumans tried to steal credit of his Holy Spirit as they tried again

Point is Eric is really complicated and I mean Metareferential Eric as this sheer Godautism is so pure and ripe even I turned nice and retardededly good for God no I'm not sneaking up on eric or taking his spot as the Second Coming of Christ erics influence had me consider myself the 6th Coming of Christ

No I'm not trying to sneak up on Eric's Ultra Instinct or his omniscience this is sheer autism of being the 6th power ranger cause eric can murder me

>7467
>46

At most Satan can pretend to be the president or CEO of Disney Eric and myself has covered the upcoming two decades worth of sheer autism I'm I'm really white Northern Italian and Polish I have said God Emperor King eric Voytek Bartoli the god in ownership of everything