Any robots join the military?

Any robots join the military?

was thinking of the US Airforce. I know I need to be able to like run a couple miles without dying first.

but I'm currently very depressed. Nothing in life gives me joy. I enjoy nothing. I look forward to nothing. I don't know what to do

Attached: 283.png (680x676, 375.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPZ72AncUCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

getting yelled at by some jarhead over gay regulations sounds pretty miserable

idk. personally id never join the military. but it may be something u want to do. if thats the case, go for it.

u will regret this

>I'm currently very depressed. Nothing in life gives me joy. I enjoy nothing. I look forward to nothing. I don't know what to do
Seems like a perfect candidate for military service. Suicides have outpaced combat deaths for a long time now.

Military can give you free housing,free food,free car,and free education (this one is only relevant if you're a burger)

With all this said this makes the military a popular choice for poorcels who have no real foundation in life. If that applies to you then do it. If not it's a complete waste of time; you will get shit on by your peers, shit on by your superiors, have a strict schedule with no leeway of your own, and you will be doing work more mundane and menial than that of what the average wagie does (even tho the military propaganda makes it sound like you'll be playing COD irl, that's just to get young retards to join)

It fucking sucks man, I'd be thrilled if they just let me fix guns all day with short breaks to eat and shit, but I know I'd have to put up with all this extra bullshit so I won't sign up.

Well if you have literally nothing in your life. Like no future the military isn't a half bad idea. Sure its strict but you get and are forced to keep in shape and you get free housing, food, healthcare and college. I've been thinkin of joining myself.

Attached: 1639442238997.gif (498x464, 658.36K)

I signed up for the Marines over a decade ago and got out over half a decade ago. Don't do it, at least not the Marines. If you're depressed, enjoy being even more depressed. If you're someone with nothing, you'll learn to hate nothing. I mean, it's not like I had a bad time, I ate up the indoctrination like candy and I was a motarded hard charger until the indoctrination wore off. Not sure how it is with the other branches but us Marines require heavy indoctrination as hard charging shock troops, it's why we have stupidly unbreakable jarhead morale.

Don't do it user, the government is a piece of shit, especially more nowadays than 10 years ago.

>Were going to be taking about the MEDIC!

Not a robot but currently in the AF. It'll teach you a skill, but like with any job, it can be the best or worst time of your life, just really depends on your attitude. If you think that enlisting will get you away from degeneracy? You're dead wrong. If you think that enlisting will give you opportunities, you're correct. The military really just gives you structure and teaches you a skill. It will kick your shit in, you will be working long hours with little pay and you won't get recognized for your work since, if you do well at work; great, you just are good at your job.

Hard to tell you whether or not to join since it really depends on the person. I'd just say, don't join my field of work (aircraft maintenance) since it's not very robot friendly. In short, and this goes for any job, not just the military, it can be either a burden or an opportunity, really just depends on your mindset. Have a positive attitude, and don't be negative all the time, which unfortunately this board seems to only be filled with negativity.

25 year old robot incel here

Should I enlist then do trades, or just go straight to trades?

instead of military i'm going to traveling vagrant route. military sucks balls. and it's for zogs. fucks jobs too. I'm gonna work this job and take my money then just go somewhere. go somewhere where opportunities are, get out of some fuck ass town. go to where the money is. then i bet you can make more money you ever made just by applying for jobs. then you can go to college because now you can afford it , etc etc. do that instead fuck military do it on your own you can do it. do what the military would do to you but in your own life. make yourself work out and do a lil routine and learn something and get a job and wear nice clothes. that's what they'll do

light bulb just went off in my head reading this post

the airforce is actually very comfy
way easier than the army or any other branches
if you're a nerd you just get assigned IT support or admin jobs
basically just an average job but with a guaranteed living wage and the opportunity to fuck hot foreign chicks

>Any robots join the military?
They didn't ask my opinion they just put me there for 6 months. I have had worse 6 months in my life but I have had many many better 6 month periods in my life.

Attached: 1620356302888.jpg (430x600, 135.08K)

I joined the US Airforce, realized it wasn't for me and told my training instructor I was suicidal and they put me into a military psych ward. Applied for neetbux once I got out, been on it for 3 years now, I think being in a military psych ward speeds up your case

I have finished every steps of the enlistment process and signing the line late next month. Just did a physical assessment yesterday and to my surprise, i got alone really well with other people. I expected 6'5 muscled up studs with gung ho charisma but no, they were all very quite and reserved and some seemed quite earnest. I think it was the first time in my life where i felt 'in' the group. But i did try hard at the start to start convos.

The shitty thing is that im weak as piss and i'm not sure how i can reach the fitness expected by guys from the early 2000s. I finished fourth in the run and that says a lot about our current military.

i would like to join but they tried to forced the vaccine on me, fuck you government, action have consequences, now you wont get a schizo autist to join the military, are you happy now?

Attached: 83728777383e.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

Im currently in. Thanks for not being a fucking idiot who is dead set on joining the other 3 branches. There is literally no reason to join the other ones because we have pretty much 1:1 the same jobs, even infantry jobs if youre a tard that wants to get shot at, and you're treated much better.

If I were you I'd consider trying to score high on the asvab for an electrical job. It's pretty much a cushy desk job where you have fuck all to do, I play video games a lot of the time Im at work but when I do get do my job it's fun. Dont go services, don't go security forces, it's not cool youre just a glorified gate scanner, do not go into a mechanical job because flightline maintainers have a horribly shitty job.

I think the military is good for getting young peoples shit together. I used to be horribly avoidant, anxious, and be completely unable to talk to people but now I'm a lot better at that. That being said it's a 4 year or 6 year contract at a minimum and a lot more responsibility than a normal job. You can quit a normal job, once youre in the military if you just dont show up theres a possibility you can be imprisoned. You can get told to come back into work at any time (doesnt happen that often but it can happen). "Quitting" is hard too, even if you say youre suicidal theyre going to make it as hard as possible for you to medboard out because of how much money they put into you. So choose wisely, its a commitment and theres gonna be times where you regret joining, and times where youre happy you joined, you gotta take both sides of it.

Either get a trade or go for one of the cool guy jobs.

But good luck. The cool guy jobs are filled with Failed Chads who couldn't make it as football players

youtu.be/dPZ72AncUCA

Not sure where you're at with pushups and situps but do 1 by 3s. Thats probably what youre going to do at basic training. You take 1/3 of your max pushups/situps, and do 3 sets of that. Do 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner, so 3x a day, for a total of 9 sets. I liked increasing my 1/3 amount by 1 every day, so Id being doing 9 more pushups every day. It is pretty hard after a while and you can lower it if youre worried about injury, but I recently came off a shoulder injury that left me completely powerless in one arm and was able to go from not even being able to do 3 pushups to being able to do 61 in a month or two. For the running theyre probably going to make you run 30 minutes every other day, so start practicing that. The idea is if you can run nonstop for 30 minutes, you can run a 1.5 mile run without stopping. Gl user