It's literally over if you're under 6ft. We can cope by "working out for ourselves"...

It's literally over if you're under 6ft. We can cope by "working out for ourselves", but the truth is no one will ever appreciate us

Attached: itseunchae_20220324_123359_0.webm (720x1280, 609.46K)

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN LETS GO GUYS LETS GET THIS ONE TO 100 REPLIES

she is the same height as me

Attached: sad monke.jpg (1029x1029, 173.48K)

yeun chae or something like that who even cares

do these women feel no type of shame doing this in their room alone multiple times trying to get the perfect clip and then spend hours editing it, again alone in their room, just to post it on jewtok to have lowlife losers simp for them when in reality they are the most average looking women even with all those filters and makeup.

God I hate women so much its unreal.

>My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I
>Got out of bed at all

tik tok ruined a generation
god bless the bug people

188cm-bros... we won

Attached: f25.jpg (400x388, 26.88K)

she put her height in her instagram bio. why are women like this brahs?

Attached: chink whore.png (936x243, 71.96K)

Why do you even care just buy some bitch from asia if it upsets you

5'7" is tall for an Asian girl, shes probably insecure about it

That is not 17 cm difference

>she is taller than me

Attached: 1643343078581.png (593x656, 411.85K)

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (600x592, 24.77K)

That’s why she lets ugly white dudes creampie her on the first date

tfw 5'4".

Attached: mental.gif (220x248, 85.43K)

>tfw 182cm
it's over

Attached: 1643366400229.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

>fellow manlets, we will not make it, we must stop improving

Attached: 1648585098873.jpg (1195x673, 142.3K)

>valknut shirt
I see you Brian you racist monster

Based Shaw poster

Attached: 8DF82209-2190-4A41-85C7-340F8CE95B40.jpg (2244x3200, 736.2K)

Early stage lipodema

>mfw 198 cm

Attached: Zergface.png (500x557, 627.07K)

That's just normal fat.

Because he is wasting the exact same amount of time in his room and isn't improving his social status or increasing his odd of finding an attractive mate.

Incels operate on pure envy, they wish they were female privileged without biologically wanting to be a female. They are like one step away from being trannies which is why they also tend to loathe trannies because they remind them of themselves.

What a fucking disgusting whore.

asian women are ugly and retarded, dont care

I am 193 cm tall and I never had sex.

JAck Skellington physique?

I had the opposite feel

can someone tell me what cap means? no sarcasm. thanks bros I'm 32

no cap is on god fr fr

192cm, fit and not even bad looking. barely scored 1 gf
I think height honestly doesn't matter if you don't have the confidence of a raging chimp and just go out of your way to flirt with women anywhere you can.

I think it's zoomer slang for "lie"? I don't get the connection. Zoomers are literally retarded.

Attached: 1648357922438.png (400x400, 281.97K)

She's shaking her flabby ass on video she's a gross whore.

True. More like 30.

Fuck she has nice thighs

cap = lie
no cap = truth
why some retarded urban mutts started using this and all these zoomer tards followed idk

True. If you're attracted to Asian women you likely have a female degradation fetish because that's all they're good for.

you gay fr fr no cap
i appreciate it, user

She's not shaking it for everyone though, just 188 cm Chad

Did we fuck ur mom?

nah. cope.

She posted it online she's shaking it for everyone. I'd piss on this bitch behind the club and then laugh at her for letting me piss on her.

Learn the metric system you retard. Look when she holds her arm up in the beginning and tell me that's not a 30cm difference between the lines

im simultaneously glad and disappointed i now know this, thanks user

looks right on my machine, manlet

Faggot, if you don't see the problem with that video you are the problem.

Don't let this place get to you man. You're in a space where guys are seeking out, posting and recycling the absolute worst misandrious shit they can find. The real world isn't like this

>66127596
Too many manlets in one place, disgusting.
t. 192cm

brutal

Real world is far worse.

im 191 cm and thats literlaly manlet cutoff here in netherlands

cute bug

Get fucked midget
t. 172.5 cm chad

>using words like mate, mating unironically
>calling other people incels
You realize if you just went outside and talked to real people you'd be labeled as the creepy incel guy, right? When people think of one, they're usually talking about you.

funny how being 190cm in one part of the world is average and in other parts you are treated like a God huh

I'm 199cm and got mogged by a 210cm guy today. He was a complete skeleton though, probably not heavier than 80kg at that height, so it wasn't that bad. Still, haven't felt so short next to a human in a while

Post body, nigger.

She'd be a smelly girl at that point.

Guys op is retarded. Im 5 '7 sure some chicks are stright up shallow and will only date 6 foot plus but they usually end up with some dead beat alcoholic that beats them severely. In a way its like a filter to remove shallow thots and other pajeet tier woman. Just work on ur self so when u do find a qt whos smaller or who doesnt care u will be in the best shape possible to max chances of getting with her.

Attached: 20220110_014600.png (492x510, 119.97K)

Fucking based as all hell jfc u forced that black pill down him sideways

Attached: ce1.jpg (520x896, 93.72K)

nothing based about it you stupid frog posting nigger, you can hate women and still fuck them

Seeth all u want, u see ur self in his post. U are no better the a tranny

Same here bros. 188cm fit average-faced virgin reporting in
My manlet chubby friend unironically has more relationship experience than me, I don't know how the fuck this relationship shit works man

wish I had that confidence, been burned brutally sometimes(cheated on, rejected) and it haunts me. Height has come up as a factor.

so much projecting, just start hrt already
also post body

170cm here. I no longer give a fuck.

Attached: p2tuvnEF2C1uzj55m_500.jpg (500x375, 44.84K)

Holy keks of truth.

Attached: 1648591705773.jpg (531x524, 65.83K)

Did I hit a nerve?

Seethe more, whiny faggot.

5'11 and my girl is 5'1. Its not over for us bros just keep trying.

That sucks man, but hey if they are that mean and brutal then honestly they were probably toxic as all fuck and are not worth a relationship with. Just keep lifiting, no matter how hard it gets, no matter how mucj the trannies seeth and tell u its pointless, keeep fucking lifting and working out annon, it will all be worth it in the end

Fuck off redditor

If that "short" video causes you to be emotionally invested enough to think it is some kind of problem then you are just seething and coping.

Girls like tall guys, this isn't some "problem" that needs fixing...it is reality. So deal with it you whiny insecure manlet faggot and stop crying to me about your childhood malnutrition.

>tfw 5'9 and a half

thank you for the room temp iq take fucking retard, no one gives a fuck about girls liking tall guys. it's the fact that she is recording this stupid video in her room doing multiple takes alone oblivious to the fact that she is wasting her fucking time.
holy fuck you are fucking hopeless faggot

But 5'10 is scientifically, naturally and sacredly the ideal male height, Any other opinion is literally objectively wrong and mental illness driven by the collective thought of approximately 20-30% of utter subhuman women (rape fantasies, masochism) that defeat the neutral majority and define social norms because there's not enough resistance on the other non-neutral side, And low IQ males that let subhuman women desires shape their whole motivation in life+sex appeal ideal.

You're objectively subhuman nigger if you wish to be anything over 6ft.

I just found out yesterday I'm taller than most of the people I know by about 6cm. I thought we were all the same height, but really the top of their heads are at my eye line. Maybe some kind of first-person vidya-perspective dysmorphia.

lol some of the best sub-6' cope i've read on here in a while

>t.

Attached: cope.png (600x801, 194.86K)

i have the same and i've seen other people talk about it on here before too, it's strange and makes you feel small

Yeah? Good to know I'm not completely retarded, I guess

>woman who refuses to look at a man who isn't 99th percentile in every area also just happens to be narcissistic and puts herself and her demands on display for the whole world to see
Woah. Why are incels so obsessed with the women most likely to reject them?