Wtf is wrong with you people

Seriously. Youre a threat to our democracy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220330-124401_Instagram.jpg (1080x1051, 282.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tnc.news/2022/03/28/lifting-covid-restrictions-could-lead-to-incel-terror-attack-wave-researcher/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao I straight up can't tell if that article's right wing satire or just typical lib hysteria

How many incel terror attacks were there, now let's see how many normie terror attacks there were

GUYS WHO POST ON Any Forums AND NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE ARE MAKING PEOPLE VOTE FOR DRUMPF

HAHAHAH please be true. link

>Youre a threat to our democracy.
That just motivates them more, deary.

and they have that big ole black man in the middle, presenting as a normie.

once more, we incels eat the shit churned out by our fabulous media anchors

Das rite sex havers

tnc.news/2022/03/28/lifting-covid-restrictions-could-lead-to-incel-terror-attack-wave-researcher/

its the incels we need to watch out for, not the blacks. come on back to New York yall it sayfe

I don't get why mass shooters shoot up public spaces instead of just going inside of their houses?

LMAO!!!! LETS GOOOOO, R9K!

>cuck
>beta

Attached: B426886A-F0B9-40B0-9728-5AD94AE2C09A.png (640x1136, 137.4K)

I'm sure theyre not worried about the "femcels"

when did we agree letting aliens into democracy was good for democracy? we used to force aliens to stop speaking their alien language and change their alien names to normal American ones like Smith.

I'll change my last name to a first name, and be one of those cool people with two first names like Ricky Bobby

>True North is a Canadian digital media platform with a conservative editorial position. Through our journalism, we seek to provide Canadians with fair, accurate, truthful and fact-based news reports

Attached: 1402435339141.jpg (449x1197, 259.87K)

This cost $1,500,000 to produce.

what, hiring "experts" to make threads and post on Any Forums to write a report? kek

it's logical to be worried though. As trends so far have shown the biggest threat to a society is from within. And having the most violent and proactive group (males in their 20s), the one which goes to war and the only one able to topple governments, also the one who is most productive. To be dissatisfied with the way things are is quite dangerous for a regime

okay mate. i'll be at home.

ha speak for yourself I will be out marauding being a danger to those lovely poc folx. I will emerge from my basement with a desire for blood, specifically for gays, minorities and women

Attached: a99.png (634x650, 236.28K)

>normie terror attacks
You do a terror attack you're not a normie.

When is r9k getting government funding?