Canvas failed

>canvas failed
>Any Forums arguably failed as he never really monetized one of the highest traffic sites on the net (at least at one point)
>Had some b.s job at google and now no longer works there
>Twink
>Luggage lad

Is moot a cuck?

Attached: _88634014_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 50.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

levels.fyi/company/Google/salaries/Software-Engineer/L6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

am i supposed to know who this FAGGOT is?

Who?

He could have been the next Zuckerberg

>Is moot a cuck
doubt it. if he were, there would be hella photographic evidence and screencaps proving it.

if moot were still around, tranny and nigger would've been already filtered
desu senpai cuck

He's a CHUD

It's already been 7 years. Damn.

He sold Any Forums for $10 million. Got a fake job from Google for $500k/year + options. He's loooooooooooong retired by now and will never reenter the public sphere. I don't think there's a way to even make an entertaining biopic of his life.

cast him

He created arguably the last bastion of free speech that's fairly mainstream on the internet.

So to me he's better than zucker or bezos, also Any Forums has given me infinitely more pleasure than facebook or whatever the fuck because anonymity. No pretense.

>on Any Forums b4 internet got megacucked by censorship
>b4 normies flooded in
>b4 women and niggers fucked everything up
>b4 government brainwashing programs and psyops
>inb4 Any Forums was never good
4u^
Maybe the real profit he made was the fun he had along the way

Sigourney Weaver

>Those numbers
Where are the proofs?

>Had some b.s job at google and now no longer works there
I like how people there dogpiled him as soon as his tenure ran out and got him immediately shitcanned for "starting that nazi website".
Meanwhile, Llamaguy still works for Faceberg.

I don't know but he is one ugly motherfucker

he definitely still lurks or posts here
but in which boards do you think?

>like how people there dogpiled him as soon as his tenure ran out and got him immediately shitcanned for "starting that nazi website".
Lol really, deets? Moot isn't the silicon valley type

Cool it with the transphobic remarks

Damn I loved the canv.as saga. That shit was so retarded. Wasn't there some huge investors behind it because people thought Any Forums's popularity had anything at all to do with Moot?

its obviously horseshit. no random gook has 10m to buy Any Forums and half a mil at google is a hilarious salary unless ur some kinda ceo

he mainly used /jp/ before he left
it was pretty fucking annoying because the board was constantly deforming to his retarded whims, for example he banned the NEET threads personally

what does he even do all day now? Is he still in Japan? probably just fucks schoolgirls all day

plus google let him move to japan which was his dream, I doubt they had a use for him it's weird how they just set him up for life like that

Mitch Zuckerstein, founder of 9gag
Infamous shitposter on 2004 Any Forums
Convicted pedophile

Nah moot is more successful than 90% of the people here. No matter how much of a luggage lad he was , he's one of the most infamous internet celebrities of all time. Even if he was a fag a lot of the time he was still better than any of the people in charge of this site today

he hated Any Forums so definitely not here

Lol Hiroshimoot has a net worth of $80 million you know that, right?

>Got a fake job from Google for $500k/year + options
his job at google was to maintain an image board for employees, and some miscellaneous design/brainstorm work
certainly he made nothing near $500k/year lmao, no one at google besides the tippy top people make that. moot's position was like intern stuff

Biggu if true

I wanna kick his ass for not range-banning a multitude of third world countries associated with shitposting, and not keeping /new/ deleted.

>he mainly used /jp/ before he left
Nonsense, he liked to fuck with /jp/ because they were the main board that complained about mainstream Any Forums policy / board culture being contaminated by other boards

>ripped off 2chan because Something Awful wouldn't let him post loli hentai anymore
truly a hero and pioneer

He gave a board to faggots and trannies instead of banning them.

/qa/ lost, nigger

are you trying to make yourself laugh or do you genuinely spend your time wasting peoples time with retarded lies

I hate retards who talk confidently about things they know nothing about. New grads at google make hundreds of thousands. I have friends with only 5 years experience making $500k total comp with stock options. He certainly made in that ball park. You have no idea how much big tech pays these days.

>I hate retards who talk confidently about things they know nothing about.
must be hard living with that self-hatred, redditor

>giving them shitholes to wallow in

no moot was pretty intelligent

like MLP fags were universally hated and attempted to be thrown off of Any Forums but their autism was too strong and they had to cope. and its been yeaars but i recall when he made it "we haev to apologize for our brony friends for ignoring their" ..etc

>I have friends with only 5 years experience making $500k total comp with stock options.
and you found mew under the truck too

Attached: 1624725340349.png (902x822, 88.45K)

He should have banned mlp shit as well.
>but muh autism
Hire more jannies.
His tolerance led to this place becoming what it is now.

>DM: You enter a strange thread, lined with an even stranger portal that instantly transports you to another board

Do you not understand how stock options work lmao? Look how much $GOOG was worth in 2017, many new grads got $200k on-hire option grants which have matured now, worth millions. I swear Any Forums gets stupider each year

Not that guy, but I assure you there are software engineers with 5~ making 400k+

>More baseless figures
>No response for getting destroyed on the 500k lie
Lol you don't have any friends let alone ones that work for google

levels.fyi/company/Google/salaries/Software-Engineer/L6/

Kindly kill yourself in Minecraft

What is dm

It means dungeon master

how the fuck did you post just "who" on r9k