ITT: post a fetish you don't understand. People who enjoy that fetish explain why they like it

I don't understand how people can get off to feet. What's the appeal?

Attached: 1648586233701.jpg (2048x2048, 487K)

Someone redpill me on diapers

i want to know about piss/shit fetishes. also

Take the diaperpill, and see how stinky this nappy really gets

>Pic
Fitted Shirts are a blessing, a must for big titties
>feet
I don't get off on it, but I realized that women's feet can be considered beautiful, just like their belly or hands might be considered pretty.
>Fetish I don't understand
Guro. I like cool gore, but sexualizing just seems like we're taking away the cool aspects so Coomers can be appealed to.

It's a genetic defect. There's nothing more to it than that.

>piss
I thought it was gross until a girl suggested she would be into it. Now I wanna try it because it would demean her and make me feel like I'm marking my territory. I also watched her take a piss to satisfy my curiousity on what it would look.

Guro. I sure hope people draw/look at it out of some morbid curiosity and not because they're aroused by it.

Why would anyone be into femdom?
The entire point of being a man is to brutally conquer women with your seed, femdom just seems like emasculating yourself.

As for scat, it just turns me on to see cute girls taking a shit since it's something that's supposed to be super private and intimate, but some sluts just like to show their asses on camera in all their glory and dump a fat stinky shit for all to see. That turns me on, not the actual shit per se. Plus it's sexy when they moan and dirt talk.

I don't know think I'm truly submissive, but I am ordinarily very dominant in the bedroom. Sometimes I just need a little break. Plus it's hot when women take charge in the bedroom -- lets me know they're into it.

Please help me understand why I have a mad (girl) armpit fetish. I get diamond hard when I glimpse at a cute girl's unshaved armpit but idfk why.

Attached: 1636338579896.jpg (960x739, 80.39K)

How many of these fetishes you have would you actually be into in real life with a partner?

Body hair on women, to me, just means she's especially fertile. I don't know why my brain makes this connection.

As for armpits, I have no idea user.

I fetishize my own depression
every time I feel like my life is worthless and mere days before potentially kms i have the best nuts

I once told a girl i dated when talking about our kinks
apparently that was too weird for her
she said that she was grossed out by me after this
and stopped talking to me like a week later

Attached: feell.png (482x643, 230.85K)

Depends on the partner, sometimes a fetish more of hot idea than something you wanna execute and possibly ruin the allure of

There are people who are naturally submissive for whatever reason, like feelings of inadequacy or something else.
Additionally, there are people that are extremely dominant in their day-to-day life, where they're making important decisions that have real impact on the lives of others, and they have to weigh many options in order to choose the best decision. Decision fatigue is real, so when they go in the bedroom and all they have to do is follow orders, it's a reprieve for them. Subspace is literally dissociation/depersonalization; you won't have any stress of being in a high-power position if someone literally makes your brain forget for a few hours.
Armpits are an erogenous zone and also secrete pheromones, it's normal to like them.

Pedo shit and scat is where I draw the line

Fucking based. Same here, user. I'm open to a lot of stuff. Oh and vomit/abuse that results in permanent disfigurement and agony.

>that results in permanent disfigurement and agony.
Agreed. But I think I'd be ok with vomit in the right context, such as face fucking or bulimia.

Maybe in the right context. Maybe. Idk I just don't want a woman to go from 0-100 and puke instantly.