>Be somewhere between 18-30 (im 24)
>Dont be a criminal/past history of serious felonies
>No kids

That is basically it. My stats are:
>5'9, 160 pounds
>White
>100k/yr salary
>6 inch dick
Being 5'9 i might have to compromise on something else, but honestly I'd be a terrible father so I cant date single moms. Women over 30 wouldnt want to date a 24 year old anyway. Any thoughts anons? Do I have any chance? To any femcels yes id date you i dont care what you look like.

Attached: 168F420F-4D7E-4E5D-AA12-F985A8F64A9C.jpg (612x612, 17.12K)

No one on here has high standarts retard, you're not special.

>no criminal past
why?
I want a badass chick

Attached: cara.jpg (1080x1080, 191.18K)

It depends on what it is. Like if they have been in prison for years and just got out. Im Ok with some smaller crimes though.

I'll be honest. I am incredibly picky.

Do you care if I am depressed and cry all the time and do not smile ever and also feel destructive urges towards the environment?

It would make me sad and I'd probably drive you insane trying to make you happy. But no that wouldnt be a dealbreaker. What's with your environment issues though? What causes that?

I think life is evil and I want to destroy the world to prevent any more life from being created, but I do not have any real power, so I exercise what I do have to contribute to making the world uninhabitable to animals faster.

i only want to date women who are borderline psychotic and i will settle for nothing less

Attached: 1624631660045.gif (465x459, 965.82K)

In the glorious US:
>Bio female: 165 million
>Present/Identify as woman: 160 million
>Single: 50 million
>Between 18-30: 16 million
>No serious felonies/criminal history is negligible
>No kids: 12 million
Get crackin user, if there are truly your only standards then 1 out of 14 women in the US are your standard.

So you're telling me that overall I have to pay 403 million dollars to order a woman with those specs?

I think that's actually kind of based. I mostly feel that way about humans but I think all life suffers to an extent. Its basically a death trap where everything eats and fucks other life forms.

Yeah but how many of those will want to date me with my stats? I mean at 5'9 at least half of those wont be interested.

>I have no standards
not-even-a-pro-tip: this is a good way to stay single forever. any girl who partners up with you will feel like she is replaceable with quite literally any other walking hole. very low chance that a girl will start a relationship with a guy like this.

>5'9, 160 pounds
You're either ripped or a fatass. Put down the fork tubby.

>I think life is evil and I want to destroy the world to prevent any more life from being created
>I what I can to contribute to making the world uninhabitable to animals faster
HOLY SHIT!! Based!

How will they even know I have 0 standards? I mean they all super inflated egos.

so you are fine with a whore,since it's not in your requirements?

He still at healthy range borderline BMI.

I was like you except I sunk lower, my sister was very depressed a few months ago and now my life fully revolves around her, I'm even managing a mortgage with my bank to buy a house where we could live together. No hope, no bitches, just me and my sister

That's a wave you will have to learn how to surf without my help, sorry. I don't know the answer to that.

Yes I dont really care. The only girl I ever sort of dated had a 100+ bodycount.

Yeah Im not fat and started working out last year but im not ripped yet either. My legs are pretty jacked and im good at squatting but my shoulders are kinda fucked so lifting is hard for me.

how did you know? did she tell that to you?

Her words: "ive been with a lot, a LOT of guys". She'd brag about her past fucks and had even slept with local celebrities. She left me for some aryan looking dude who owned a motorsports team.

Well user, you fucked your sister at least right?

>Im not fat
>5'9
>160lbs
yes you are faggot
140lbs would be a healthy weight for you