A Reminder for the simps

Just a reminder that "fem"bots don't exist. There are no fem"cels" only females that refuse to lower their standards and date average Joes. Men are also the more aesthetic sex.

Attached: yujiro_hanma_by_ngtdat_desbt5d-pre.jpg (741x1078, 96.93K)

If men are the more aesthetic sex does this mean that femcels are actually more common? I actually don't disagree, I just think that women actually lie about how much they get laid in order to come off as more attractive desu.

Ease of having sex with average/below average guys depreciates the value of getting sex for them, so the definition for femceldom for them is different, and in the end it's much much harder for them to lock down a chad for themselves than it is for an incel to just have sex.

Men ARE the more aesthetic sex. Women contribute everything else in a relationship. An ugly man is not worth the investment, as looks are all men have going for them.

>harder for them to lock down a chad for themselves than it is for an incel to just have sex.
No.
>incel
>Just have sex
Clearly you don't really know the definition of an incel. Woman moment.

>Women contribute everything else in a relationship
lol no they don't. Modern foids refuse to cook, clean and have babies. The only thing they provide is puss but that's only if you're Chad and even chads can get cucked.

Women can work. They can cook and clean, or they can pay to outsource these services. Women are refusing to have children because they do not want them. The only thing modern males can provide to women is their beauty, and most of them fail to do so with their poor diet, laziness, lack of grooming, and terrible style.

Involuntary celibacy means you can't get any sex. Prostitutes' existence make that term obsolete. Yet that's not the case.

You consider yourself an incel if you desire muh genuine attraction but can't get it. You're involuntarily deprived of something deeper than just sex, which is why if you can call yourself an incel and still refuse to have sex with prostitutes, then a woman can call herself a femcel because she refuses to have sex with a horny pajeet.

>The only thing modern males can provide to women is their beauty
Yeah plus security, both physical and financial, and doing all the hard and dangerous work that keeps Civilization going. Plus making all the inventions and producing all the scientific and technological progress that furthers society.

Yes they do. I'm a fembot, 100%.

I have a genetic condition which causes my body to stockpile large amounts of visceral fat on my abdomen, making me look pregnant, despite having a "healthy" bodyweight. I'm a biological girl with a giant beer gut, despite never drinking alcohol once in my life.

I'm getting surgery for it this year. My doctor says I will not live until age 40 if I don't get it taken care of, due to how it's crushing my organs.

>she refuses to have sex with a horny pajeet.
Strawmanning like a typical woman. I said they should settle for average Joes not Gupta. Secondly, not all men can afford prostitutes or have access to them. All women everywhere have the option to lower their standards.

Don't care, didn't ask. Plus there are obese girls with boyfriends you larping faggot.

No, they shouldn't. Just like you shouldn't settle for paying for sex for the rest of your life. It's an unfulfilling and miserable existence.

Women are more likely to be targeted by men they are in relationships with than by strangers. Opting out of interacting with men is the best security possible.
>all that other bullshit
Benefits they get without being in relationships with men.

>settle for paying for sex
Never have, never will. I'm an asexual monkpilled sigma. Imagine having such a low IQ feminine brain that the only value you see in life involves sex. Stable artificial wombs and android wives will make you foids obsolete.

>Opting out of interacting with men is the best security possible.
Good. Commit suicide when your maternal instincts goes into overdrive when you're hitting the wall, and still remain a childless spinster with immense regret and no legacy. The only reason foids get targeted is because they always pursue handsome psychos instead of settling for a honourable average guy.

You're a coping defeatist and even delusional if you consider yourself to be some average joe a woman should settle for.

>maternal instincts
So this is how moids are coping these days. The only reason your mother did not drown you as a baby is because she did not want to be punished.

even if a girl has those issues, she can still have nice feet or be willing to have dirty sex

he...didnt say anyone should settle for him

>coping these days
Why are so many millennial spinsters roping themselves and have depression? Why is it the childless older foids are always depressed and suffer from alcoholism. It doesn't matter, the CCP or the Muslims or the Far right will probably conquer the collapsing liberal West. You foids will be put in your place again. Enjoy your misandrist feminist shit for now, cause the future isn't good for you cunts :) Mashallah.

Claims to be asexual then bemoans the poor neglected honorable average guys. Classic case of nice guy right here.

>Claims to be asexual then bemoans the poor neglected honorable average guys.

I can be asexual but still show concern for the plight of my sexually inclined brethren. I still have compassion for my fellow man. See you foids don't understand concern for others because you're narcissistic and don't understand concepts like brotherhood or loyalty to a group.

>males
>brotherhood
>loyalty
coming from the sex that routinely assaults and murders each other. hilarious

mista oliva