30+

30+ year olds

how are you holding up?

Attached: 34655687678.png (329x153, 6.9K)

I'm turning 29 next week.

Attached: 91687506_p0.png (1000x1000, 732.76K)

do you feel like you didn't waste your 20s?

30 feels like a number of death. I'm probably looking at the end of the story sometime this decade.

I have some well-developed copes if nothing else.

Only when I compare myself to others.

Just floating along through life. Work is meaningless. Very few hobbies. I get uglier every day. Looking back at older pictures of myself in my 20's just makes me upset. Looking in the mirror makes me upset. I'd walk around with a paper bag over my head in public if it was socially acceptable. I hate being perceived.

I'll likely continue this for another few years until I mentally can't take it anymore and quit. I have enough saved to live without working or interacting with anyone for about two years. Three if I stretch. Once that runs out, I'll end it.

Attached: 1470716674588.jpg (900x623, 279.6K)

>30
>house
>career
>hobbies
>fat ugly gf

not so bad but wish my dumbfuck gf would take care of herself or my brain could make me want to leave her

Turning 28 in a couple months. Feel okay about life, I'm quitting drinking so that's been interesting. Life isn't so bad.

I'm doing ok except the liberal utopia I migrated to is turning to authoritarianism again.

shit, i didn't know how to respond to OP but if i did reply it'd be this exact message
especially...
get uglier every day. Looking back at older pictures of myself in my 20's just makes me upset. Looking in the mirror makes me upset. I'd walk around with a paper bag over my head in public if it was socially acceptable.
> I hate being perceived.
literally still wearing face masks even after the mandate is over

life is fucking amazing desu

Life is grand

Attached: 160634.png (738x719, 373.26K)

I'm similar too
Weird isn't it
Could be we got a pattern here

I'll be 31 in about 10 days, about $21,000 in debt, $650 left to my name and no job. Dunno what I'll do but I only see one way out which is to just blow my brains out. Wish I could have hit it big with crypto or stonks or something but no such luck.

Okay how does your face get uglier over time? You should be getting more rugged and manly looking not more ugly. What is your diet? Whata re you doing wrong here?

Attached: 1641690290706.jpg (557x732, 97.63K)

33 in a week.

Pros
>60k in savings
>Stable job
>Smart
>Almost fit (gotta lose that beer belly)
>Have friends
>Face looks 25-26 at most

Cons
>Noticeable balding (thinking about hair transplant)
>Feeling down lately, don't enjoy myself much
>No gf (wizard)
>Average dick at best
>Probably schizoid

I've been studying on my free time in order to get a better job but I don't really care that much about money and I think I should focus more on my happiness.

I just finished an interview with Google for a $500k/year job. Hold my hand bros.

In constant pain, depression and frustration. Just waiting for death at this point.

I've wanted to die since I was like 8 years old and it has only gotten worse with the years.

Will be homeless probably sooner than later precisely because I don't have everything all the normie fags above me listed.