Male Fantasy Thread

Enough fembot threads. Boys, post your daydreams and fantasies. Preferably wholesome, we have enough fetishfag threads going around, just talk about the parts of normal life that would bring you happiness, sexual or not.

Attached: best friends.jpg (564x564, 56.12K)

i have this dream that you stop making gay ass faggot shitposts like this insufferable reddit nigger shit

Scars on the back of a swordsman are a shame

This is the only thread I've made this entire month nigger

I only started reading one piece recently and that was my favorite part so far. I liked when there was a guest artist (Boichi I think?) who redrew that chapter, it was on the site I use automatically. Picrel.

Attached: Zoro768x297.jpg (768x297, 63.72K)

i wanna be a scientist or a mathematician that who will never get forgetten. like einstein, newton, gauss, turing etc.
i'm currently at my first year of college as a CS major.

Attached: E1AUeB_XEAQGvpR.jpg (748x479, 72.37K)

I want to train with two swords and beat HEMAfags

Quick, if you invent time travel, post ITT again right now from the future so you know if you succeed. I hope you succeed though user, probably not enough people today want to be that kind of famous.

Cool goal. If we no longer have to fight for our lives, might as well fight for glory and look cool doing it. If you can become skilled enough with two swords, it won't matter if it's technically less strategic. Though I know nothing about martial arts.

Attached: 3.jpg (1600x1200, 364.91K)

>ywn live in a cabin in the woods
>with starlink internet and a single computer to shitpost with the lads
>with a tomboy gf that you go fishing and hunting with
>and have passionate cuddles and hugs with
fuck urban life man, i'm checking out as soon as I can. 18 years of this has been enough, as soon as I graduate high school in a few months i'm fucken done.

Attached: hyperborean_ben.png (433x349, 424.89K)

i day dream about a wife who i can hold in my arms while we watch our newborn child make funny noises somewhere out in nature, just us three sitting there enjoying the silence no music, no city noise no nagging bastards, just pure and utter bliss

I am taking a relaxed, sunday morning drive through the countryside in my Porsche turbo.
I will soon have to be home for a sunday roast with my family.

Attached: k2_items_src_7fa687df0b499f5d3357b01a278280e8.jpg (980x640, 232.91K)

Good dream user. You're young, it's not impossible. Especially if you are able to get the cabin in the woods before you seek out a woman, offering stability seriously increases your odds of success.

Another good one. I live out in the sticks myself, but I've been to the city, and I couldn't imagine dealing with the noise 24/7. Peace and quiet are a more valuable luxury than entertainment.

Simple. Admirable. I'm curious what other cars you like the look of, I've noticed new ones look like homogenous junk, whenever I see a car with some sort of identity it feels unfair that they stopped making them like that.

Attached: backwoods.jpg (900x590, 238.54K)

i want a proper fucking beard so that i can hide my fucked up recessed chin, it's the one thing that still makes me miserable
also being buff would be nice, tho i'm already at a point where i'm perfectly happy with my body
and also i want a based schizo racist goth gf and i want her to love me with all her heart so that i could do the same to her

Attached: 1643522347952.jpg (749x693, 40.33K)

Hmm, thanks for the advice. I would have tried to get gf before cabin, but now I see how stability would be attractive.

Attached: his smile and optimism; restored.png (620x739, 322.8K)

I often and recurringly have daydreams that I clone myself into separate male and female versions.
Not necessarily to have sex with but to have a meaningful coexistence. Ideally everyone has a job, even wagie jobs would be sufficient because we would throw the money into the same pot and if one gets fired and needs to find a new job it's not a big deal as the others are still working.
I would assign all my clones to different tasks.
One is responsible for cooking and getting groceries, another one deals with fixing anything in the house that needs to be repaired even electronics for which I have my hobby room with soldering station and spareparts etc, another one is responsible for keeping the house clean at any time and the last one assists if any of the other clones need help. We would ofc also play vidya together, hang around outside, do cool hobby DIY projects together, go wandering or swimming. Life would be perfect

Attached: r5tf.png (1280x867, 224.3K)

Cheshire the thunder cloud...

I fantasize about a small home (with a huge old tree in the front/backyard) in a quiet suburb or town where I can pass my days with my loving and wonderful wife, and our corgi. Children are a possibility too

Attached: 1370130520142.png (645x773, 39.08K)

you cant imagine how awful it is user, sure the closeness of public transport and shops/malls are beneficial but no amount of pros can ever offset the cons of living in a city, its dirty smelly chaotic and just plain doodoo

what about you though? do you have any fantasies?

>Eccentric writer that lives a recluse life
>Have a beloved fantasy series under my belt
>Married to a gorgeous, busty business woman who doesn't mind wearing the pants in the relationship
>She loves me, despite my weird quirks and mental instabilities
>I'm comfy, drunk, but work hard to achieve my dream and keep my life steady
>Don't have to worry about debt or bills
>Just sit inside all day, write, and cuddle with my wife while we watch shitty movies

Attached: 1497846275525.jpg (900x900, 81.61K)

I fantasise about having a Mikasa gf and I cope by being Eren-like in how I work and exercise, except less angry and smarter

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 01.50.08.png (878x1388, 1.56M)

Not that educated on beard growth, but I do know that hair growth in general is directly linked to protein intake, since hair is entirely made of protein. If you're not feeding yourself enough nutrients, your body enters a partial state of starvation, which leads to thinks like chronic exhaustion and losing hair/slower hair growth. If you are having trouble building an appetite, exercising will kick your whole body into growth mode instead of static mode, you'll want and need to eat more, and you'll probably have more luck with your beard. Obviously do whatever you want, but wholesale healthy habits all feed into one another; good fitness prompts good diet, good diet brings attractive traits like musculature and hair, as well as creating internal energy returns, which makes you want to exercise more, which makes you want to eat more, which gives you more energy... It's all a loop. Starting is the hardest part.

Optimally she would be interested before you had it, but it would be hard to imagine a worse scenario than being the kind of person who wants to live in nature, marrying a man with the same ideals, then getting stuck it shithole suburbia as he talks about 'someday' until you're old and grey. Being able to say "here, it's all ready" is a much easier ticket to punch.

Based and clonepilled. I think being able to get along with yourself is a very good indication you would be a good partner to someone else. I would enjoy a clone cluster myself.

Simple, admirable.
I'm sorry the world keeps changing to take these things from us.

That's a good goal user. Have you written anything yet? It may not be an impossible goal, even with the state of the world. I hope you find a genuine woman who treats you well, and stirs your imagination to write more.

Attached: house.jpg (1240x775, 239.88K)

I fantasize about wearng a hara-maki

>If you are having trouble building an appetite, exercising will kick your whole body into growth mode instead of static mode, you'll want and need to eat more, and you'll probably have more luck with your beard
ye, i'm already exercising and i went from fat to skinnyfat to toned from my school days
i think it doesn't grow properly 'cause i'm still young (20 yo), tho it gets better every time i shave, my moustache is becoming visible now and people notice it along with my cringe goatee

Never finished that show, but I hope you find somebody who fits that template in your mind. Don't get too hung up on the small details if you can help it; better to have 60% than 0%

I was stuck in one once, for longer than I planned. It was constant headache, buzzing in my ears, it made me irritable. To this day I believe most schizos are just bad at adapting to the hellscape we live in, and would come back to their senses if they had some fucking silence for once in their lives. The downside of the peace is having few people around. I daydream constantly about finally meeting somebody who I can love and be loved by, having three or four children, and finding work for all of us that's cause and effect is improving our lives. I can't stand the kind of work that is meaningless aside from the paycheck it brings; I hunt, I gain meat. I repair, I improve my house. That kind of work is medicine for the soul, and all you can really hope for is good work and people worth working for. It's part of why men feel women are so irrational and selfish to be trying to push into the modern workforce, when men are denied the option of a simple and fulfilling existence at all, while women have that at their fingertips the moment they become pregnant. I think that's also why many men desire the life of a stay at home father; it's the purpose and soul of the work.

You're young, you're on your way there. As far as I'm aware, body and facial hair is exponential; it continues to grow faster at growing faster as time goes on. Give it a year or two, you'll be where you want to be. Good on you for getting in shape, a lot of people lack the discipline.

Attached: cut-down-tree.jpg (843x600, 354.21K)

>being the kind of person who wants to live in nature, marrying a man with the same ideals, then getting stuck it shithole suburbia as he talks about 'someday' until you're old and grey
Oh my god, when you put it that way I could never do that to her. Holy shit I need to get my life together now.

Attached: the_fire_rises.jpg (640x480, 60.4K)

>Good on you for getting in shape
well, it was rather easy for me because i wasn't like obese tier fat, i was 80kg at 165cm, now i'm 60kg at 172cm
thanks either way, you've started a good thread brother