Femanon, how justified do you think robots on here are for not accepting you as one of them?

Femanon, how justified do you think robots on here are for not accepting you as one of them?

Attached: 841E80FB-E57C-4128-8C18-FFDB4FCD2E1D.jpg (790x960, 75.04K)

Never even considered myself as "one of them" in the first place. I'm on my own

Then why don't you leave and stop calling yourself a fembot or femcel or whatever? If you were on your own you wouldn't be here. Frankly a female can't be on their own, they're such a supported and coddled animal that no woman can actually talk like that with any credence.

Never called myself that with your clown labels either. Making
bait threads and producing LARP greentext stories is fun as fuck. I don't even regularly browse this board.

Acceptance is unnecessary. I have been rejected everywhere else so what do I care if the incel brigade hates me too?

>Acceptance is unnecessary.
is it really?
>I have been rejected everywhere else
by who and for what?

It does not matter anymore. But I would not be here if I were someone who could be accepted by normals.

I shouldn't be accepted. I'm a married woman who reaches out to robots here and there, offering kind words when needed. For the most part I just browse casually and enjoy some comedic threads. Any Forums has been a place I've come to periodically over the years. Not sure why I still come here, nostalgia I guess? Anyway, back to making dinner and being a good girl. See you guys.

You are a man behind the screen laughing at how retarded this userbase is.

you already know he is fucking jej

>It does not matter anymore.
Oh yeah? what does?
>But I would not be here if I were someone who could be accepted by normals.
what did they reject you for and how did they reject you?
what absolute bait.

>Femanon, how justified do you think robots on here are for not accepting you as one of them?
I don't consider myself one of them but I also know I'm wildly worse off in the life department than most and I've probably been her longer than current existing members so it does seem hypocritical to try and deny me status most modern robots don't even fall under.

Being female instantly makes you better off in the life department than any robot.

>I also know I'm wildly worse off in the life department than most
i'm sure this roastie has a bf, good financial resources and a good life kek. if you are a woman, you CANNOT lose in life.

don't be retarded bros. there is no such thing as a "fembot". none of us get the attention and affection they get in life. they shouldn't be here, let alone calling themselves "robots".

See what I mean? Complete idiocy at its face with wild assumptions and hyperbole bleeding out of every edge.

There's not an ounce of hyperbole. You thinking that it's hyperbole either means you have no clue how good you have it or how bad robots have it. Either way you need to GFTO.

I have a distinct knowledge on exactly how badly both parties have it. Most robots are absolutely capable of functioning they just bitch and moan and avoid work and effort. They don't have active issues holding them back in insurmountable ways they have passive issues they fool themselves into believing are active and insurmountable.
Hell, most those days are retarded enough to think robot = incel meaning they're such newfags they don't even know what the place is about or what robotism is or what it entails.
It's just you dumbasses reeeing and ruining the place for people with actual issues.

>goes on to prove my point
Thanks I guess

>how badly both parties have it
>both parties

Attached: dee.jpg (680x1069, 55.53K)

Sounds like a fucking cope to me

completely. at first i didn't understand it, then i spoke to a few other femanons and realized how fucking vapid and annoying they are. the exceptions prove the rule.

>Femanon, how justified do you think robots on here are for not accepting you as one of them?
I don't care really :p

Keep trying to deflect from that fact you're all just failed normies wanting to wallow in shit because that's easier than working for a living where your only real problems are sex this and sex that like all normies every talk about.
There is a reason most real robots had to exodus from here to places they could monitor and ban you idiots off of personally.

you don't know what i have been gone through yet you are calling me a failed normie, typical newfag behavior. also, i'm one of the few robots that stayed here. you are not a robot if you think females can be robots. a female cannot be a robot, this rule had always been this way.

i hate women so fucking much, especially the ones who come here to make fun of robots and incels. you roasties should not be here. go to twitter or wherever you have came from.