Incels debunked

ifstudies.org/blog/male-sexlessness-is-rising-but-not-for-the-reasons-incels-claim

However, two other large surveys, the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFfG), and the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), also ask about sexual behavior. Their results do not confirm the trends seen in the GSS. However, they also have slightly different questions and slightly different survey populations, so they may not be directly comparable. The NSFG, for example, shows a far higher rate of sexlessness to begin with.

It turns out, the answer is no. And of course, it isn't! Imagine how much sex those 20% of men would have to be having! A substantial share would need to be doing two-a-days on a regular basis to maintain that kind of share. In reality, according to the GSS, the top 20% of the most sexually active never-married young men have about 50-60% of the sex. It's about the same for women, and these shares are basically stable over time. Measuring the number of partners instead of sexual frequency, the top 20% most promiscuous men account for about 60% of male sexual partnerings, and the trend is, again, quite stable over time.

Attached: Screenshot.png (939x628, 595.52K)

how can anyone be sexless in current year? pussy is everywhere practically being thrown at you. you have to actively avoid it.

That's actually quite a lot. If i read this study i think id probably be unimpressed with the practices too. It sounds like this was made with an intentional bias against the blackpill.

It gets thrown at you through a screen.

It is more difficult than it has been in the last 100 years to go out into the real world and court a real woman.

>In other words, the share of the male population aged 22-35 who have never been married and haven't had sex in at least a year is almost certainly higher than it was a decade or two ago.

>The share of men aged 22-35 who have never been married is higher today than at any time since the first data we have, going back to 1880. The married share for these men is far lower than the historic norm. Unmarried people have less sex in general, so even if celibacy rates within marital status are the same, the sexless population grows.

>This hard-core incel group is indeed growing as a share of the male population.

>But the 68% increase from 2002 to 2015 in the incel share of the male, never-married, 22-35-year-old population is mostly due to a decline in marriage, not never-married men having less sex. Rising involuntary virginity among never-marrieds accounts for around 27 percentage points of the increase, with the other 41 percentage points coming from a declining married share of the population.

>rates of marriage-status-controlled celibacy that aren't historically extremely unusual result in very unusual rates of total population-wide sexlessness.

>We can also see what factors tend to predict virginity among never-married young men in recent years. For example, virginity is somewhat more common among more educated young men

The study confirms point after point after point in the incel worldview, and this article's interpretation REconfirms those points. The article author just thinks that *eventually* people will get married, and *eventually* the involuntarily celibate among men will get laid as a result.

But that ALSO matches the incel world view, which holds that eventually old and used-up women will decide to betabuxx the incels they have consigned to sexlessness through their 20's.

They made up their own narratives based on everything they wanted to hear, telling themselves it's all true because they said so to each other.
I mean of course they're sexless retards.

>through a screen
no, i'm serious. walking down the street gets me numbers. how is it even possible to not have sex?

>Incels claimed 20% of guys were fucking 80% of the girls

WRONG

>20% of the guys are fucking 60% of the girls

That still means out of every ten girls, there's only 4 left over for 8 guys. And those 4 sluts are just waiting for the other two guys to get done with the hotter girls.

The author also fails to take into account that it is eminently predictable that a social system that consigns large numbers of men to sexlessness until everyone gets married at age 22 will produce much less rage than a social system that consigns large numbers of men to sexlessness until everyone gets married at age 30.

The glib way the author glosses over the VAST change in social status and life experience that represents for all those men, to smugly conclude "Well EVENTUALLY those guys will have sex!" itself justifies a good chunk of that rage. They literally think this is no big deal, and that you shouldn't see it as a big deal.

>>Incels claimed 20% of guys were fucking 80% of the girls
>WRONG
% of the guys are fucking 60% of the girls

Yeah, this is the article's big rebuttal.

REEEEEEEE it's not 80/20 it's 60/20, you damn incels!!!!! REEEEEEEEEE!!!! Look at how DEBUNKED you are, incels!!!!!!!

It doesn't matter what's true. It only matters what people think is true. If enough young men are convinced that they need to have sex to be validated and that they are being kept from this through no fault of their own then they will resent this state of affairs and the society they believe is responsible for it. Whether or not the arguments of incels are completely rational and based on certified facts is irrelevant. Hatred, mistrust, indignation etc. don't require statistics and people will just seek out the information that satisfies their confirmation bias anyway. Incels want power, not truth. They want to take back from others what they believe was stolen from themselves. They want to give to others all the suffering that was forced upon them.

>how is it even possible to not have sex?

1. The Me Too movement, where men were told to never hit on a woman where here interest could be considered ambiguous or they would be held liable
2. Feminism selling women the idea that they should be career-oriented, and shouldn't want or care about the company of men
3. The invention of Tinder that accelerated social dynamics and made it easier for one guy to get laid and more difficult for everyone else
4. The entire male gender generally being weaker and more complicit
5. A global pandemic and the government making going outside illegal

This has been a brief list of observations about life and social dynamics in the current year.

I'm glad that at least one guy is still able to walk down the street and pick up women with ease.
I have to question what he's doing on Any Forums on a wednesday atternoon.

Because most men who walk down streets don't get propositioned by women. Most men just get igored.

>We can also see what factors tend to predict virginity among never-married young men in recent years. For example, virginity is somewhat more common among more educated young men
Imagine even the more virulent bluepillers acknowledging this and they still think women deserve equal rights.
Women are literally not attracted to the demographic of males you would want to be reproducing the most.
JFL.

You are dumb. How is it everywhere when women have sex non stop since they are around 16 or younger ? Every woman is taken.

>It is more difficult than it has been in the last 100 years
Lol nah.
For a retard like you, maybe. Normal guys are scoring left and right. I suggest you spend less time here and more time outside around other young people.
Maybe that can cure your retardation.

Kek. These people are so desperate with this whole "deradicalization" crap.

>Normal guys are scoring left and right.
factually incorrect.
>be around other people to cure retardation
lmao touch grass

Approximately one third of the entire male gender are incels.

Attached: 4C7SSBIXSNFCLOJIGCWUOKDYTY.png (2300x1782, 268.83K)

Why dont the faggots invent some kind of pill or drug so that we can be happy and not crave sex.

>factually incorrect.
Not really. Seriously, touch grass. Don't get Any Forums induced brain rot.
Girls are so much more liberated nowadays, it's practically impossible for a guy to not score unless
>He doesn't want to
>He's a turbo retard
I fear you might fall in the second category, which would explain your biased sexless perspective

this entire blogpost is retarded. he tries to blame it on lack of marriage, but doesnt ask why thats the case, and completely ignores that only males are having less sex, not females. and among those males, some are having MUCH more sex than others.

It's even worse when you look at shit tier countries like Russia, China, South Korea and Japan. Can't wait to see what happens in the West when the economy collapses even further. Once we go from "never having a family and a home" to "never even talking to a girl and sleeping in your car"

>Between 18 and 30
You don't see your own biases, do you

>20% of women are femcels
Cute

Yes really. See the OP. That's a study attempting to debunk incel ideology. It even states 80% of guys are vying for 40% of women, and that, if you take the most assbackwards assumptive view of the data, most of those men will have sex by age 30, you're still talking to a demographic that falls largely in the 18-30 bracket, where a slim majority are not having sex. If all the normal guys ARE having sex, your implication is that more than half of young men are abnormal. The end result is still the same.
>girls are more liberated
Yes. 60% of them are rotating through the same 20% of guys.

Again, whether I'm sexless, a retard or a house plant - the end result is the same. No amount of lying about the situation will alter the situation. You don't have a solution, you just whine on the internet.

Doesnt acknowledge that women are the ones that dont want to get married and women are the ones that always ruin the Marriage.

There is a large portion of men that are not engaging in sexual activity in the year 2022

Is this a reasonable statement to you

Or are you going to attempt to "debunk" this

Don't be that retard who thinks he's witnessing Armageddon. The world will keep spinning, and humans will keep thriving, and in case you didn't know, in prehistoric times it was even worse, where only 15% of males reproduced.

What is his bias? You really expect males to not be maladjusted if they are waiting to fucking THIRTY to have sex? They've already long since passed their peak.

Apparently Chechnya doesn't have a women problem.

Attached: 1648293204970.png (1080x2126, 1.74M)

>The world will keep spinning
That's a lot of help to someone who is dead.
>humans will keep thriving
but they aren't. Birth rates are plummeting across the globe, except for in the most retarded shitty backwaters populated by subhumans.
>in prehistoric times
Oh, cool. If there's something to look forward to, it's being an ape man living in a cave. How aspirational.

>That's a study
>It's the truth
If you knew the least about statistics,you would know that no research is free of bias, and there comes a point where you can just rape the numbers until they tell you what you me want to hear.
The research was done with a few thousand people, and it doesn't reflect the reality of the 8 billion humans on earth.
You will spend a good portion of your life thinking that girls don't like you because you're ugly, but that's not true.
Girls don't like you because you're a retarded freak with several mental problems and no life.

Based. Just watched a cool video of them seizing part of Mauripol. Gonna bring polygamy to Europe.

>60% of them are rotating through the same 20% of guys.
Incel lore is dumb and fabricated

yeah, that too. they're much more likely to initiate divorce

Attached: divorce.jpg (865x196, 46.09K)

The bias is that 27% doesn't account for every men, only those of a limited age range
If you adjust the number for the total male population, suddenly the proportion of incels drops to less than 7%

>If you knew the least about statistics,you would know that no research is free of bias
Cool. I'll take your anecdotes as fact instead right?
>It doesn't reflect the reality of 8 billion humans
But the rates of births and marriages do, and they contradict your beliefs.
>the lizard alieums are lying about birth rates to recruit incels!
I won't spend any portion of my life thinking girls don't like me because I'm ugly, since I have a gf, an ex wife, 4 ex gf's. Girls seem fine with me, regardless of looks. You on the other hand will die a virgin, simping for women that wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

now go touch grass.

It doesn't matter what the reason is

>But you can do something to change your mind and life

No you can't. It might change, but it's not up to you if it does.

It's not incel lore. That's reddit lore designed to debunk incel lore, you retard.
No shit retard. What do you think the dudes here have been saying the whole time? Are you fucking illiterate as well as a perma-virgin?

>large
Way smaller than the number of men having sex.
Your ignorance is thinking that in the past it was any different.
Imagine a sultan from a medieval caliphates with 300 hundred wives.

>Way smaller than the number of men having sex
Did you know 60% is larger than 20%?

How the fuck do guys with room temperature IQ's like yours even figure out the captcha. Gook Moot needs to use equations instead.

It's not that relevant how many men are or aren't having sex; what matters is that I'M not.

You're retarded faggot. Google the Pareto Principle. The 80:20 rule appears everywhere, including sex.
It must be nice to sit back and just be so mindlessly retarded that you can just ignore everything that gets shown to you if you don't like it. You should be ecstatic it's only 60% of the sex, and honestly even that could just be a function of failure to report (and probably other issues, like that many people are married).

>You don't have a solution
Solution to what? Lol what is the problem?
>Most men are having sex
>Some aren't
Duh, where's the problem? Do you think you're entitled to sex so much someone has to do something about your inability to score?
>Literally an incel
Oh that's probably what you believe alright
There's no problem. Some people have sex, some don't. You're not entitled to a woman's body in any way. I would fight to death for their freedom to reject you just so you could remain a bitter incel forever.
In the end of the day, there are 8 billion people and the problem of the world is overpopulation, not lack of people. If anything there's too many people breeding.

based, I don't care about other mens suffering only I matter in life