Someone adds me on discord

>Someone adds me on discord
>Tells me they added me from a fren thread
>Remember making a post weeks ago
>The first thing I do is ask how their evening is going
>They give me a two word answer
>They don't say anything back after that
Why the fuck even add me if you're not going to have a conversation with me? I'm sure they'd answer any questions I'd ask but that'd just be me interrogating them. I'd assume you'd want to talk to me if you went out of your way to add me. I assume they just don't have even the slightest amount of social skills or just added me and didn't feel like talking or something.

Attached: yiu.jpg (882x948, 325.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psty.io/r?q=82e3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've added girls and not talked to them. I just added them in case I get drunk and want to talk to girls some nights. But I usually just end up sitting in VC with fellow robots when I get drunk.

I could talk to you, but I'll mostly interrogate you. Are you okay with that?

Asking how someone's evening is going is an exceptionally boring question.

>tells me to stop asking them how their day is because their day never changes

>I could talk to you, but I'll mostly interrogate you. Are you okay with that?
Not OP, but sure.
>Asking how someone's evening is going is an exceptionally boring question.
Stop being a boring person

I noticed a lot of robots/fembots dont like small talk. They don't realize that if you put the effort into communication the small talk leads into deeper conversation.

I'm not the one asking something so mundane.

I don't mind being interrogated if you're truly interested in something about me, I'll ask about your opinions on the matter in return.

Well yeah for sure it is a boring question, but it's also a super easy point to build a dialogue from. I was trying to get them to show some sort of personality but all I got were max 2 letter responses and then I gave up.

Better than what I got
>get a random add on discord
>girl came across my tag in an archived thread and added me
>talk for a bit about nothing in particular
>plainly asks if I would pay for nudes and custom pics from her
>ghost and never talk to her again

>I don't mind being interrogated if you're truly interested in something about me, I'll ask about your opinions on the matter in return
I'm not good giving opinions. Don't give up user
Same as above I guess

>I'm not the one asking something so mundane.
Wouldn't be mundane if you have a semi-entertaining life.

I usually interrogate people too and that makes them paranoid, we could interrogate each other

Attached: 1647648421575.jpg (585x575, 39.45K)

>They give me a two word answer
Lucky. I get 1 word responses. I'll interrogate them for a day or so, but usually I assume they're talking to a dozen other people if it takes them 10 minutes to give me a 1 word response. (that shit really pisses me off)

I don't like being interrogated. What kind of question would you ask?

probably what you like to eat, how many times you showera week, what were your dreams as a child?

You might not know some people take pleasure in fooling people around.

A little bit of fooling around, a lil' goofin'

You sound nice. Wanna give it a try?

A lil bit of clownin about

Im interested in talking to friends, online or irl, but i havent done so for around 4 years now. I definitely don't fit in at all with discord culture. I might like it or not. add me if you want
psty.io/r?q=82e3c (paste bin)