I refuse to pay taxes to a society that does not guarantee me equitable access to sex and neither should you...

I refuse to pay taxes to a society that does not guarantee me equitable access to sex and neither should you. Chad needs to remember if he doesn't set aside some pussy for the betas the whole society he enjoys falls the fuck apart.

Attached: 1648161855878.jpg (1365x2048, 181.36K)

That ass is so perfect it's uncanny valley

Based, I'm doing the same

She should cosplay Kanna

>dude save me some bro
we always do. you faggots just refuse to do even the bare minimum like going outside and talking to them in order to make it happen.

I have spoken to plenty of women and it has never led to sex.

where have you spoken with these women?

I read the Epic of Gilgamesh for the first time last year. Apparently, back in bronze age Sumeria, men explicitly thought that one of the advantages of being a part of civilization instead of being a hunter-gatherer was that sex was freely available. There were public temples with women who saw it as a religious calling to provide sex to all men in their society.

School, work, parties. Why does it matter? It really shouldn't.

Leaving something out of reach doesn't count as "equitable access" retard. That's not just on a physical but social and economic level as well. Not that it really matters at this point anyway since the decline has become terminal.

>he needs affection to function
Why not just live like me? I'm /out/ a lot and have fun by myself. No friends, no relationships, just me. I can spend all my extra money on myself and find things that I enjoy. It's not an insane concept

>It's not an insane concept
Yes it is. Wanting love, acceptance, and yes sex, are completely normal NEEDS for humans. All humans crave these things and they are the main driving force behind all other things ultimately. If you genuinely have no feeling in you that you need these things, then there is something wrong with you. You are the exception.

Of course I want them but I want to feed my autistic hobbies more. I just resist

>It really shouldn't.
but it does. if you haven't figured out the ropes to getting a woman into bed with you at this point, it's never even began for you.
who is leaving something out of reach? literally just go outside faggot.

So what are these "ropes" according to you? Lmao

Not him, actually the guy who suggested you stop caring, but the "ropes" are stumble your way through conversations until you build a rapport then continue stumbling until something happens. You're going to fuck up a lot but that's reality

Also don't say lmao it's faggy

But like I said I've spoken to women a lot before. And it hasn't lead to anything

Speak to them consistently and don't select people to speak to based on "has a vagina". Find someone you have common ground with or can flow a conversation with you. Also lower your standards. They're probably unrealistic. The girl you dismiss as a 2/10 is really at least a 6

see
this is sound advice. the issue is that they don't see you as sexual. if i'm attracted to someone, i'm all but practically verbally explicating upon the fact that i'd hit them cheeks. if they take, they take. if they don't, i move on. everyone does this and for anyone reading this that will inevitably say "i never see this happen." it's because you're more than likely a facial and nonverbally blind autist.

I don't think it's fair to see don't select women to talk to. Because the goal is gf. Talking to men is a waste of time

Once again adding to this, I'm half-romancing an old friend right now who I've seen guys write off as ugly, but once you get to know someone their flaws disappear. Normal shit like not being attracted to fat fucks or absolute genetic trainwrecks is fine, but getting mad that her nose being 0.000000007% bigger in volume than the Japanese model you jerk off to is not acceptable

this is precisely why women avoid you
based and truthpilled

So women avoid guys eho try talking to them? That doesn't sound correct, but even if true, I think that would be their issue more than minr