You will never be a super spreader

You will never be a super spreader. You have no Covid-19, you have no vaccine, you have no booster. You are an incel chained by natural immunity into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your fellow posters are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "frens" laugh at your natural immunity behind closed doors.

Viruses are utterly repulsed by you. 1000s of years of evolution have allowed viruses to sniff out immunocompromised with incredible efficiency. Even coronaviruses who find you will give up and die without replicating. Your immune system is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a coronavirus into your bloodstream, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your supercharged T-cells and B-cells.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself you're going to spread the new variant, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your vaccination status, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an anti-vaxxer is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that failed to become a super-spreader.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
HONK

Attached: scr[1].png (1024x768, 93.37K)

But I'm fully vaccinated and not part of a vulnerable group.

>still caring about the coronovirus
lmao

>I'm fully vaccinated
not unless you get 6 month boosters

>not part of a vulnerable group
then why get injected?

>sir, you can't buy any food here unless you've been jabbed and boosted
>"but i don't care about the coronavirus"
>911, this guy is a terroirst!

Mareks disease. Theyre really forcing their hands now. May God have mercy on us.

>then why get injected?
So I'm not vulnerable to the virus, I had it a few months back and it was mild thanks to the vaccine. Can't say the same for the anti-vaxxers around me.

>I had it a few months back and it was mild thanks to the vaccine
how do you know that the "vaccine" had any benefit?
>Can't say the same for the anti-vaxxers around me.
i love vaccines but i didn't get this stupid covid injection (not a vaccine). i have been around multiple people with covid. i tried to get infected but it never worked. i must have immunity. i mean the death rate in my age group is only 0.01% which is lower than the flu

who are you quoting
nobody even wears a mask anymore, look at the oscars as an example

>nobody even wears a mask anymore
they're going to bring back the virus hoaxing in time for boosters. it'll be a new variant

Just two more weeks right bro

>how do you know that the "vaccine" had any benefit?
Because that is the overwhelming consensus from medical professionals worldwide, I'd rather listen to them and the science instead of the tinfoil hat antivaxxer/anti masker crowd.

I had my Covid vaccines well over a year ago and haven't experienced any side effects, the same can't be said for those people who didn't take the vaccine and ended up in hospital gasping for air.

>Because that is the overwhelming consensus
you could have just said
>"DURR I AM RETARDED DURR POOP TASTES GOOD DURRR"

>you could have just said
>>"DURR I AM RETARDED DURR POOP TASTES GOOD DURRR"

The irony of this post.

nobody is going to pay for that, however

says the RETARD that claims to "know" something that is impossible to actually know by a fallacious and false appeal to an imaginary authority

enjoy your VAIDS and 6 month boosters, faggot

>nobody is going to pay for that
your tax money goes straight to buying expensive """vaccines""" (they are NOT vaccines) for you to be injected with 2x a year, and if you resist you lose the right to work or buy food

if the US can't afford it anymore how is any other nation expected to be able to?

>US can't afford it anymore
afford what, champ?
they'll just print more money for the injections and then you'll pay for it with inflation

>Uninsured May Lose Access to COVID-19 Services Without Federal Funds
>Without additional federal funds, providers will not receive reimbursement for administering COVID-19 services to uninsured individuals, which may boost out-of-pocket costs.

>says the RETARD that claims to "know" something that is impossible to actually know by a fallacious and false appeal to an imaginary authority

What are you talking about? The data is there for anyone to see. Simply search google for "vaccinated vs unvaccinated hospitalizations" and you'll get 5,100,000 results, many are analytics websites.

>enjoy your VAIDS and 6 month boosters, faggot

Antivaxxers have been saying this shit for nearly 2 years now.

This shit is suicide/terrorism fuel

Attached: lol.png (1009x862, 544.09K)

soon you will be ineligible for insurance without an injection

Goodbye weirdo.