Have you worshipped Goddess Empathchan today?

Have you worshipped Goddess Empathchan today?

Attached: 4ED75420-97A2-48DD-81D8-B15AF9D47892.jpg (1836x2448, 1.73M)

no but i did learn about making a reverse proxy server

Attached: 81701530_p0_master1200.jpg (877x1200, 997.2K)

>dying your hair black - the most common hair color
>wanting to look like a curly haired gypsy

Go away empi ur boring

Have you seen her without makeup and photoshop? She's a 4/10 and she's as normie as it gets

Can you stop posting this fraud

Attached: pigfaced cunt.jpg (1858x1821, 504.41K)

There are videos of her originally

>simping for this...
the absolute state of Any Forums

Attached: 1641847274633.webm (600x400, 1.26M)

Not only is she a 4/10 but she's the worst r9k egirl ever. She's literally a normie whore who thinks it's epic to be mean. She's cringe asf, she's ruins every single server she joins and even simps shit on her

She looks cute there wow

>shes normie
Grasping for straws are we

My goodness did she fell facefirst into bacon grease?

Yea, she posts about her convos with her black matches on dating apps and uses some poor attention starved drunkard potatonigga irl for drugs and posts the convos. Tell me how this person isn't a normie? Lmao

Shes a shut in virgin, clearly you know nothing about her. Just stfu and stop making up lies, pathetic nigga

Haven't seen her around in a while. Ask her if that user was telling the truth about her trying to fly him out to take her virginity and fuck her for two weeks?

Don't talk to me like we're equals, you scumfuck simp bitch.

You're a pathetic simp. She's a bpd whore who makes more money than doctors in poor potatonigga land because of simps like you. Grow up and buy yourself some self respect, faggot

Empath. Tell us about the Mexican guy you paid to fly to Ireland to fuck you. Why don't you just fuck a nice Irish boy?

Lol shesa normie druggy who regularly goes out to clubs

Even if this was true and? Hardly an insult. You sound retarded

Please explain this

Not as retarded as the testosterone free cuntboy defending his online whore. Cut your own neck and make the world a better place you waste of oxygen.

Sounds fake. She was probably just going to scam him

It's probably empath herself lmao.

its not an insult simpboy
just pointing out that shes NOT a shutin lol.
just a borign normie who isnt even worthy of being a lolcow. a #femcel tiktok larper.

It wasn't fake. Well...the guy verified some of the stuff he said. How was she going to scam him buy giving him money to come to her?

Why can't she just fuck Irish guys?

Just because she went out one time to a club doesnt mean she isnt a shut in, faggot. You know 0 context of the situation. Neck yourself

Technically it kind of does. Also she's definitely fucking dudes. Kind of a shame. She'd make a good gf.

Power of Chadriguez son

She posted her hymen on her onlyfans, but stay delusional

ahahha OK empi ZAMN y u so mad
hilarious that u need to larp cuz u have nothing going for u
now go eat some latkas u greasy potatojew

Yeah everyone who defends empi is her

That's the most bizarre comment I've ever read.
It's weird that she's reserving her alleged hymen for a spic.

Post it then, faggot. Nut up or shut up, you lower lifeform.

A girl goes out to a club once that means shes having sex with dudes ? Nigga what

EVEN if she posted it its probably fraudmaxxed like her other content kek.

She looks very unnatural and it's off-putting. No bump.

A girl pays Americans to fly over and stuff her holes with dick, I'd say she's definitely the sort to be fucking random dudes a lot.

I will only worship if she posts her feet

It was never confirmed if that was true or not

Shes posted videos of her body and face many times, she doesnt fraudmax just cause she used to shoop her pics lmao. Every girl edits their photos at some point, its standard for Onlyfans girls. Your just a faggot

it sounded very legit. He also made claims about another egirl who is a few thousand rungs above empathchan, and they were legit. So why would he lie about empath?