DAILY REMINDER THAT Any Forums IS FOR SOCIAL OUTCASTS ONLY! IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!

DAILY REMINDER THAT Any Forums IS FOR SOCIAL OUTCASTS ONLY! IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE NEVER POST HERE AGAIN!

Attached: 16236759583741.jpg (229x220, 10K)

no. i was here before you! Agent Smith.

So, you were originally on r/incels and that got banned and now you hope you can make your little reddit-like safe-space here, but you can't, right?

no. OP works for intel and is fairly warning us to GTFO so they can experiment on outcasts.

but this board is our home too ;_;

I hate these fucking newfags so fucking much. Just die and go back to plebbit

I have a comfy circle of friends, year 2 of uni, bars and clubs every weekend or so, body count of 5. And despite all of this I will continue to post here lol.

I was here before I ever had friends, I will be here when I have no friends again, I will never leave and I have seniority over every single one of you

hey you cant call me that, Mr. Agent. I was here before you

I used to have friends. now i have non. which is worse? to never have them or to have had them and then lose it all.

Attached: FOj8GuvXoAw7-kF.jpg (493x462, 16.17K)

Nope. No gatekeeping. You can have a safe space but not anonymously on the internet where you get to say you hate women and blacks totally unchecked. Also all you do with each other is make up toxic pseudoscience about how you are ugly and screwed out of and entitlement that does not exist. It isnt healthy for you or anyone else. If you want a safe space go to meetings irl.

>too afraid to say that they hate blacks sometimes
cuck!

Indeed. When will these newfags learn that Any Forums is just Any Forums with filters? It's not your little safe space.
PROTIP: You can't have a safe space and a free speech zone at the same time.

come on, be honest, at least with yourself.

you're mad that I said that i hate blacks, sometimes. you feel that its only your right to judge blacks, Mr. Agent

Weird takeaway user. Your brain has worms in it.

I was a lonely, bitter virgin when Any Forums first came about (and when it came back after being killed by moot for a while), so I figure I belong here. Even now, I don't have any IRL friends, just a couple of online dudes I play video games with sometimes.

Admittedly, I also have a beautiful, wonderful wife, but I'm still gonna post here, and you cannot stop me.

you're mad that i said that i hate blacks sometimes. you feel that its only your right to judge blacks and you got pissed that I did. worms in my brain or not, i'm right.

All sex havers deserve a slow and painful death

just MK ULTRA another 14 yr old black girl, Agent Smith. i didnt watch that video but i wont lose any sleep over it.

Take it easy, Frollo.

Attached: Frollo.jpg (900x684, 71.96K)

board has been raided by normies, i think its time for me to leave

that's a pretty cool weapon, some kind of hypnosis using digital media, backed by aerial contact.

a potent tool for culling undesireables without fuss

I HAD friends when I started browsing this site years ago...now I don't have any and am a 26 year old virgin still.