Fembots & trans girls of Any Forums, which one of these men would you rather go on a date with?

fembots & trans girls of Any Forums, which one of these men would you rather go on a date with?

Attached: FNB1BDPWYAExmAP.jpg large.jpg (3160x2040, 1.64M)

they both look gay. but im not a zoomer so maybe thats why.

preferably neither but i guess right if i had to

right, just because left looks too twinkish

i loved fez in euphoria so def his actor!! hes super cute

Damn Chris-chan looks good since he went to jail

U cant compare a blue eyed bull to some shit eyed mudoid

guy on the right only right answer

ethnicels stay losing

most likely right, because left looks too skinny. I do think left looks nicer though like better groomed. I want face tats if it were more widely accepted but I can do that and be a housewife, he will never have a good job and will never be able to provide sadly.

He has a good job and is richer than you'll ever be.

You are asking men posing as women and men who believe they are women while they are not. Every "woman" on this website is a glowie or fuck getting of in a sewer below a public pool.

Im inclined to belive you're a women since your take on face tats and job is retarded. Its not the 1980 anymore. Tattoos and piercing don't havr that much influence on the job you will or won't land.

Delusions like this are what keep the board at it's current quality.
They aren't trannies they are actual foids and they are shitting up this place because they relish attention from desperate men and laughing at incels. They don't get offended enough to leave when we retaliate by calling them trannies because it's absolutely retarded

Attached: 1618306952083.jpg (400x554, 204.22K)

left because guy on the right has a dumb beard and less cute

The one without a corporate logo tattooed on his face.

Mac Miller on the right

Both look like retarded moids so neither.

that thing was fucking ariana grande? what is that girl doing with her life.

Coping brown boi kys

dude looks like a garden gnome that lots its fucking pointy hat m8.