I don't get it

What am I doing wrong

Attached: Untitled.png (579x147, 9.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1) You are on reddit
2) You believe what random people say on the internet

bro i gave them the info on real pedophiles, on real drug dealers and even on a potential fucking foreign terrorist. and i will also tell you anything else i remember or find out. if this is not enough to drop some shitty charge then fuck you and fuck your job

>Manage to get laid
I really doubt that.

excuse me, but what the FUCK are you talking about

Attached: 2.png (112x109, 20.56K)

The key is in the second line about not being a turbo autist who is ostracized. If you're normie then eventually you'll luck out simply by being in proximity to women for long enough for something to develop. You'll never slay but you will score.

and not to mention i'm risking my own life by doing this because once they get out, which will be in a couple of fucking months probably, they'll immediately want to pay me back

Just lower your inhibition. Women will fuck anything if it makes them laugh.

police is monitoring my phone, my computer and my internet because they suspect me of wanting to kill politicians or something, I don't fucking know

I'm kind of a shit show but have only ever had one period of trucelling.

Looking back, it was because I was disturbingly mentally ill at the time. You might just be screwed in the head.

Not OP but a lof of spergy Redditors have girlfriends. Feels like the majority over there

You're an incel, simple as. You make getting laid some weird priority of yours instead of actually having a fulfilling relationship.

The way he shits on himself and acts like he's surprised that he managed to score any pussy at all is a pretty strong indicator that he's telling the truth. I knew some fat ugly fucks back in college and they got a lot of action because they were some of the funniest dudes I knew.

They SAY they have girlfriends

Redditors are also habitual liars, see OP

> You make getting laid some weird priority of yours instead of actually having a fulfilling relationship.
Not Op, but I am desperate for some kind of fulfilling relationship and that does not seem to make it any easier for me to find someone

This is a common myth. There is no study confirming a correlation between personality and sex. There are studies showing a correlation between looks and sex.
Women don't fuck the clown, they laugh at attractive men's jokes.

>I am desperate for some kind of fulfilling relationship
It's because you're desperate. Nobody likes that. Absolutely nobody.

How do I become not-desperate for something that I can feel eating away at my soul every day I go without?

>They SAY they have girlfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=0ug2DOoxJ1g
this guy is married

To an absolute hambeast

He has got the info, man! He has gotta get this out there! But they are fucking him, man, they are fucking him!

The user's avatar is female, so no wonder she "can get laid" with ease: she just has to say yes to one of her orbiters.

That person is a woman, you aren't doing anything wrong, they are living life on an endless tutorial mode while you're playing on insane.