/drugfeel/

Canadian postcard edition
Previous thread: >rollsafe.org
>tripsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org
>Use your thinking skills

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x622, 113.79K)

That is not the previous thread. My apologies

>Canadian postcard edition
Nice pic

After seeing coomers, mlp, dokifags, and gamers i am happy to be a drug addict

Attached: 3FF1B17E-4438-4290-B1BD-31E5FF244A70.jpg (750x1052, 178.71K)

Me too. I'm glad you appreciate my choice.

Does anyone know the history of /drugfeel/
When did the first threads start popping up?

Interesting question I remember first coming here in 2018-2019, been on r9k since 2015, did drugs the entire time

Hi drugbots, any experiences with using psychedelics to treat depression and anxiety?

Attached: 1647246587191.jpg (1190x1723, 326.99K)

I want to quit RC bars and spend that money on tripping instead. I've been thinking a lot on my past few voyages, and I really think these pills are suppressing my better qualities. And they're getting less and less effective. I feel like I fell for the biggest bullshit switcharoo unpleasant buttfuck trick trap.

Yeah. Integration is key and to do all the shit you realise that you should.
If you realise you should pick up drawing then do it ect. Other than that just follow regular therapeutic follow ups

Holy fuck,i ever imagined that mixing sativa with indica would be so crazy, i feel like im on a acid trip fr.

Yeah. Psilocybin is the obvious answer.
You need a good set and setting obviously, but also integration work. It's psychological work, you don't just take the drug and get cured.

What RC are you taking?

oh shit that's my pic!
people on r*ddit say you should only inject like .5 cc of spore solution but I think that's BS
I injected about 3 cc of spore solution on thr bag furthest to the right and as you can see its been doing the best
good luck on your grow!

flualprazolam primarily.

Shrooms/psilocybin is better for depression and anxiety compared to LSD. Also I dunno what the other user is saying, Shrooms do have euphoria but it's harder to hit but when you do it's much deeper and soothing. The feeling of being one with everything, of being connected, is amazing but it's not ego death as some people confuse the two. So yeah, shrooms are great for what you want.
I'd recommend the Hopkins playlist only if you are not familiar with classical music and can't build your own with it.

Are RC benzos safe?

Are benzos safe?

ln moderation, sure

I have never ordered lsd before. So...
If I pay approx 30$ and it says 10 tabs. That means like 1 blotter consisting of 10 trips right?

Depends on how much LSD there is by tab and how many tab you take per trip.

I don't know all of them, but expect at best as dangerous as various pharmaceutical benzos, and at worst multitudes more dangerous than the former. The market leans more and more toward being dangerously potent these days. So I would say overall, hell no.