Why not settle for a 4/10 girl desperate to have a spouse?

She's probably still a virgin, she's probably unable to cheat, why not?

Attached: Girl B.jpg (632x1925, 1.16M)

Alright OP, i'm settleing.

Because even the most obese, hamplanet can cheat if she really wants to
ALL WOMEN are whores deep down

Attached: pool party.jpg (1216x811, 454.03K)

She'll probably want to drag me to family get togethers.

Fuck that's terrifying

think of the ugly girl surrounded by ugly family

that's actually what i want to do.but i doubt a 4/10 would date me because i'm ugly. good looking girls even can't catch my interest anymore.

Look at her - Her best dress, her best hair. Her best makeup.
Still just a 4.
I hope she can cook, clean, and suck-start a silverado

I actually like her.

Of course, there isn't anything bad.
She is well-dressed, well-groomed.
She just is a 4/10-5/10

Make her about 50 pounds heavier and give her a few tattoos and you'll see what settling actually looks like.

then she'd be a 3/10, max

Honestly as long as the girl is not a landwhale, doesn't look like a goblin and has no visible red flags (dyed hair, piercings, tattoos) I'm OK with it.

>OP's pic is about 5 mm from being a goblin
Close enough?

Not for me, and I'm pretty sure she can be labeled as "unconventionally beautiful" with another haircut and dress.

that is as good as it gets, trust me

Attached: girl c (2).jpg (1396x1209, 205.35K)

Girl in pic
>18-20 years old
>undershot jaw with overbite
>Smooth philtrum, pulled back
>pronounced nose ridge between eyes
>backsloping forehead
>Sloping shoulders with an disproportioned thick neck
>flat chested without a truly distinct waist
>arms and legs too long for torso
>Overly large hands and feet
skipping the fact that in her best outfit, best clothes, and best hair she a strong 5, she has obvious genetic issues and evidence of fetal alcohol syndrome. Probably at least 50% Ashkenazi Jew, meaning high probability of schizophrenia, the proportions indicate probable fertility issues, and the FAS means lowered IQ and emotional issues.
this
is proof that robots will love any woman that smiles

shes like a 6 to me

I'd give her a shot.

If she has a shorter sister, I would want to meet HER instead...but I'd still give it a shot.

Compared to the absolute hamplanets that I see out there, this girl is a pearl beyond price. I see no tattoos or piercings. She doesn't weigh 250 pounds. Her hair isn't blue. I see no half-black toddler in her arms.

That puts her ahead of almost all the single women in my town.

She looks like an airhead. Like she is more into family and children as a way to make her feel closer to god. She is probably nice, only because shes too emotionally stunted to have developed a mature personality. She will endure uncomfortable sex to get the family life she thinks she needs, but she will never feel the joy from it you will, and she will always feel ashamed and humiliated by anything sexually straightforward. Probably cant work a full time job. So Im paying for some starfish prude to raise a family as we grow to resent each other.

I'd love a gf that looks like this. Where do I sign up?