Be me, 28

>Be me, 28
>Talking to two girls on the internet
>One of them is 29, kind of overweight, kind of ugly, works full time and still broke. She says goodnight and good morning and sends me nudes all the time and wants to fly to where I live and hang out with me/date me really badly. Masturbates on discord calls with me for free and tries to flirt with me actively in every conversation
>Ignore her mostly for not being hot enough, just fap to her nudes and ignore
>Second girl is 24, hot, lives in Australia so I will never interact with her irl
>Give her like 100 dollars every week to send me pictures and sext with me
>She tries to avoid me, is obviously not attracted to me, is using me for money, probably secretly hates me
>Still enjoy younger hotter skinnier girl immensely more and I'm planning on having the chubby local girl come up so I can blast her insides out and probably ghost her afterwards so I can continue simping for the hotter skinnier girl

Being skinny and attractive is more important than quite literally any other possible thing a woman can do. I do not blame them for being the same way with Chads to be honest, I wouldn't pick me if Chad was an option.

Attached: 1643616286542.jpg (1082x650, 82.1K)

Lol
she got some bubblegum on her face

You're better off alone if those are your options.

Pretty sure I know who both these women are kek, did you meet them here

No, neither of them use Any Forums at all.

No I'm not. A robot is much better off paying an attractive e-girl every week to give him a girlfriend experience than paying a therapist to jew them and literally not help at all.

>Pay neither

Well then you want me to just be abjectly miserable. I'm much happier this way. I know none of it is real but it's still much much better than literally nothing and nobody. Well, except for aging overweight women that were left behind and want to give me attention because, well, it's either that or the lonely life of a hag (and clearly I have an acceptable enough of a career to have money to throw around despite being completely and totally unsuccessful with women irl).

well youre simply retarded the fat and "ugly" girl sounds epic and wwife material, you shouldnt date hot girls anyways because they are full of themselves and lazy.
But im actually glad youre too retarded to appreciate the hand youve been dealt, leave the fat chicks for the rest of us who have actually good taste

Enjoy settling for your used up hambeasts that everyone else who isn't a cuck left behind. At least I'm effectively just paying for sex work. You'll be paying for pity sex 2-3 times a month because your fat wife with autism eggs is just "too tired" or "too stressed" to lay on her back and spend 10 minutes of her time per night to not make you feel like killing yourself quite so badly.

Faggot.

Attached: 85102f12e4a92531c8791a541d8bc993.jpg (720x619, 14.71K)

What a miserable wretch you are. Imagine being so vain and so shallow that you abandon all hope of meaningful human connection just for the most pathetic emulation of the feeling that an attractive girl likes you. Or maybe you're just that afraid of intimacy, perpetually making yourself emotionally unavailable and pursuing the emotionally unavailable in turn.

God I hate 4channers, youre just awful people
this

Give me one reason why I should be a victim of hypergamy my entire life yet not participate in it?

>it's still much much better than literally nothing and nobody
It's not. Find fulfillment elsewhere and get a sense of self-worth.

The hot girl is currently ignoring me to play a video game right now while the less attractive girl is asking me if we can play a game together because she bought the game I've been playing lately to play with me. Like poetry.

Why not play with her? You don't have to date her.

In what way are you a "victim"? The only thing I can see you being a victim of is your own bad choices.

I'm going to, I just don't really wanna flirt with her because I've been saving a nut all day for the chick I'm more into. It's pissing me off that Chad gets to experience this from attractive women.

If I was Chad I would just have an IRL girlfriend and a normal life.

>I just don't really wanna flirt with her
Stop leading her on then.

She wants to have sex with me. I'm supposed to just say no? I'm just supposed to turn that down? Fuck off, faggot.

Yes, if you had any integrity.

I'd rather fuck than have integrity.

Why would you want to fuck someone you're not attracted to?

I am attracted to her, I jerk off to her all the time. That doesn't mean I want to date/marry/financially support her though. I'd hit it all day every day though.

Same situation with a fat girl but there's no hot girl on the side.
I am not into her, but she's definitely very cute for a chubby girl. In fact, I just realized that I am not into anybody, I feel like I am not capable to feel love.
I am a very busy wageslave and I barely have time to be doing this relationship thing.
Had sex with her multiple times now and I feel bad right afterwards everytime. She really wants to be in a relationship, but I'm afraid that I'm just gonna hurt her if we do become couple.
I can't stop now, because she's into deep and it'll kill me to break her heart. I tried forcing myself to love her but I really am not able to.
Wish I can find some way to easily break it off with her and not hurt her feelings.
Let me know if you think of one, broski.
I can't do this anymore, I feel disgusted with myself for continuing doing this.

You called her fat and ugly while saying being skinny and attractive is more important than anything else, and now you say you're attracted to her? What the fuck, man.