Were cowboys actually black, Any Forums?

Were cowboys actually black, Any Forums?

Attached: cowboys were black.png (1075x243, 57.48K)

Yeehaw nigga

everyone in the history of humanity was black. even you're black

>romans were black
>english royalty were black
>cowboys were black
cringe

Not only that, there were black sheriffs.

This one is actually true. Cowboys were a very mixed group. In fact, the whole cowboy culture was borrowed wholesale from mexico

Can you share your ethnicity with us?

It is true Mexico had a ton of influence in cowboy myth, but thats because it came directly from Spain (of which Spanish people themselves, often criollos which were Spanish born in the Americas, did the job alongside natives, and even that stems way back to the time of Spanish Moors). Going off of blacks though they only made up a quarter at most of cattle hands during the late 1800s. Regardless if you want something to really bitch about it should be the fact that cowboys were not going around shooting lawmen or bandits, they were literally just cattle herders considered the very bottom of social class and paid like shit, as in a dollar a day alongside room and board. Only thing figures like Wayne had relating to cowboys were that they rode horses and had hats.

Yes. Compared to the general population, black men were vastly over represented in the profession with some states having 25% of cowboys being black. Two reasons for this. One, it was a low paid shit job that people who had better education and better connections didn't have to do, and two, released slaves often had experience with farm animals and their handling so it was a natural transition.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

>Jim Bowie was actually black

>Billy the Kid was black

Attached: i knew it.jpg (1920x1281, 462.82K)

>Butch Cassidy was actually a black man

>Jesse James was actually black. Stop whitewashing history white boi

White
Grew up in Texas, so I have some background in this sort of thing

I'm Mexican but white passing.

In a hundred years the persons of ethnicity will be claiming that the Navy Seals were majority black, hispanic, asian, and east indian.

This.
The entire modern image of cowboys and cowboy culture was largely created whole cloth by cigarette companies. Google it up it's actually really interesting overall. You'd be surprised how much of modern baseball has been influenced by basically the same group of people.
Generally speaking that job was shit and nobody wanted it but it was a job and it paid so a lot of non-whites ended up doing it.

I think most people's ideas of cowboys are the outlaws such as Jesse James or Davy Crockett and so on.

In literally every movie ever made about cowboys, they aren't ranging cattle or herding farm animals.

You guys have had your brains reconditioned to elevate persons of ethnicity.

When I (a European) think about cowboys I do not think about literal retards that herded cows. Obviously that is not what they are, you fucking retards. You have been successfully re-educated by modern america's PC classrooms though.So that's something

They were primarily lower working class men, with some women. Some became really rich successful and hired others to do the herding.

Oh right, how could I forget the notorious Docta Holliday

The Wild West had no real Law except for that of a Sheriff and posse. So an annual murder rate of 165 out of 100000 isn't too extreme.

WOAH user NO WAY THERE WWRE MEXICANS IN THE STATES THAT BOTDER MEXICO WOWOW WEE WAAAAAHHHH

>Ackshully the average Roman wasn't a sword wielding centurion but he lived in a village and was black or ethnic
>We need to stop whitewashing Roman history and display the Romans as they really were, mostly slaves and persons of colour

Obviously not. This reddit incel should be executed for brownstaining history.

>Why doesn't hollywood make movies about ethnic men herding cattle?

Attached: ethnicity.jpg (223x300, 13.87K)