Wake up

>wake up
>remember i'm 25 and wasted my entire life
>day is ruined

Attached: artadgfaew.jpg (538x623, 30.54K)

Unless you have a terminal illness right now you've probably still got a lot of life ahead of you. It's too early to say you've wasted your entire life.

still young enough to go enjoy life, may as well do things you want right now

Shut up, nothing is over yet, noone keeps you from killing yourself.

>things you want
What are those?

>25
>entire life

fuck off retard you're young af

life after 25 isn't as good as life under 25. older people live inferior lives to younger people
like what? i just am going to be catching up and making up for missing out
25 is not young anymore.

How is 25 not young wtf, man my best friend got his first job at 31, his first love at 33 and now that fag is thriving, noone could believe that shit, but dudes been missing out early in life, but now hes smoking us all in terms of happiness. Your early life doesnt define your entire lifespan.

>25 is not young anymore.
This. 25 is old as FUCK in today's day and age.
Cope.

for every story like that there are many more normies who did the exact same thing 10 years younger
>This. 25 is old as FUCK in today's day and age.
because of social media and the internet younger people start taking action younger than before. by 25 you would have been offered every chance in life to do pretty much anything

This makes no sense since we live longer and longer retard.

I feel bad for all you youngfags. You're entire lives are dictated by big tech and their social media platforms. You're all neurotically obsessed with what other people think of you. What a pityful existence that must be.

How is that coping lol, just shows that just because it didnt work out well early doesnt mean that youre fucked forever.

>we live longer and longer
yes. at that age the women are wrinkly and post menopause and the men are bald low T raisins with erectile dysfunction. those extra years are not worth the same as the younger years
more people make it while young compared to the past. it's just easier to fall behind.
he's 33 so he doesn't have as much time to enjoy life. 40 will come and fuck his body up beyond repair

Imagine being this miserable, stop waiting, blow your brains out. Retard.

imagine being this angry at an anonymous post

Just trying to get this dude to make a decision: Cry and be miserable, or blow your brains out. Jesus, the world doesnt need these crybabies.

you sound even more miserable

>just because it didnt work out well early doesnt mean that youre fucked forever.
Yes it does. It absolutely does.

Said the 23-year-old

>25 years old baby thinks he's old
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOOOOOOL you're still a little child

Attached: 1607514389302191486.gif (400x229, 616.94K)

Let me tell you something, boy, life before 25 is hell because you have no idea what the fuck you're doing. Here are 10 things I wish someone would have told me before turning 25!
1. What other people think of you isn't important. At least not nearly as much as you think it is. Sure, sometimes other people will offer their opinion on whether or not you should wear that hat or that shirt. But in reality, you only need to pay attention to those opinions when they directly affect your ability to accomplish a task. 2. No one cares about your problems. Unless you're an actor, politician or professional athlete then no one really gives a shit about what you're going through. They may sympathize with you, but at the end of the day, they're more interested in themselves and what's happening in their own lives. 3. Life is too short to worry about what others think of you. If you want to do something crazy, like cut off all your hair just because you feel like it, then by all means, do it. 4. You can't please everyone. As much as you'd love to be able to please everyone, the truth is that you can't. So stop trying to do so. 5. Yes, you'll fail from time to time, but that doesn't mean you're a failure. Failure happens every single day to some degree or another. It's how you respond to those failures that matters. 6. Don't compare yourself to anyone else. Comparing yourself to others will only leave you feeling inadequate. 7. Your parents are human beings who make mistakes, just like the rest of us. 8. There is no such thing as perfect. Perfection is a myth created by people who don't have enough experience to realize what it actually takes to get things done. 9. Learn to say no. Saying yes when you should have said no will cause you to spread yourself too thin and ultimately lead to burnout. 10. The best relationships are built on mutual respect and trust.