You wouldn't lie about being a neet, would you?

you wouldn't lie about being a neet, would you?
to your parents no less!

Attached: 1648638220989.png (1268x734, 848.38K)

I lied to them about attending junior college for a semester, but lying to them while being a neet would be way harder.

My mom doesn't know I snort conspicuous amounts of cocaine, but that's all.

>Lies about job
>Dismemberes parents
Kek that went 0-100 pretty quick

Imagine living in a world where it's illegal to kill your toxic parents

lmao based as fuck

i did a similar thing. i dropped out but lied. everyday i would leave the house and just sit in a public library for 3-6 hours. it was so boring.

Literally retarded. If you were wasting your time, you could at least be taking drugs, meeting people and going to parties instead.

I had a friend who lived near the campus, I'd just go get high over there and back to campus to use the library.

>meeting people and going to parties
Where do you think you are?

Attached: flight plan.gif (480x300, 982.73K)

user was too ashamed to tell his parents he dropped out. You think he wants to meet strangers and suffer small talk about what he does with himself?

>least be taking drugs, meeting people and going to parties instead.
who do you think i am? i was and still am a shut in loser. i certainly wouldn't be browsing this shithole if i was the kind of person who did all that.

that sounds nice. unfortunately i didn't have any friends back then so i was on my own. this was years ago too, before smart phones were really a thing. if i were to do it now, i'd just load up on emulators on my android and go chill in a food court inside.

yeah this was big long ago in 2006
different time, mirite *KRaAKssh*

There's nothing stopping you from doing these things.
You're just a tremendous coward who needs a good injection of man the fuck up

I just woke up and my brain filtered out "dismembered his parents heads", so I thought this was a satirical article.

Does he want to keep being a shut in loser for the rest of his life? That's the actual question here

oh man we dont get much of you types around here anymore, just zoo tourists
tell me, mystery, how do I improve my game and just man the fuck up

>who do you think i am? i was and still am a shut in loser
Well let's work on that. You're not statue, are you? You're not static, you're not dead yet. You're still young, you still have time, you're still full of potential. People can change, and so can you. You can learn new things and overcome hardships. And yes, I'm talking about meeting new people and developing a social life

>jus be urself bro

if you're expected to lie to your employer to even have a chance at getting a job I don't see how lying to your parents is any worse

>user puts down "Wayne Enterprises" as a reference on his job app and it works

Depends on who you are. If "yourself" is a spasmodic bitter incel, than I suggest you be exactly the opposite of that
>My personal traits are written in stone and I'm unchangeable
That's simply not true. We change a lot, specially with time. If you're not happy with your life, you have to change something about it.

>just get over social anxiety bro!

genius, i wish i had thought of that before

>i did a similar thing. i dropped out but lied. everyday i would leave the house and just sit in a public library for 3-6 hours. it was so boring.

I walked out of a job and told everyone to fuck off, and I didn't want to tell my parents so while looking for another job I pulled this "library" trick for a couple of weeks.

I read the Colleen McCullough "First Man in Rome" series, and then re-read all the Dune books. I had started on the Master and Commander books, but then got another job.

I did this in Grade 11. Would just go to the library or park. Was a bit too worried to walk around the neighbourhood in case they saw me.

Are you straight or gay?
First things first, join the gym and start working out. That will help greatly with your self image and self-esteem.
Second, you need to make friends. Life devoid of friends sucks. Literally, you need friends.
You should join any sort of group activity (even church would be better than nothing, and I'm an atheist saying that). Anything will do, from a guitar class, to a foreign language, to a fight club, or a sport, or any fucking thing that will put you in a room with a bunch of strangers where nobody knows each other, like first day of school.
That's how you make friends.
Lastly, you need to pay a fucking whore and get rid of your virginity like it's the plague. Learn how to handle a real woman, even if it's a prostitute. It's better than nothing.

But have you ever even tried to?
Like have you tried
>Psychotherapy
>Medication
>Physical exercise
>Outdoor activities
>Being around others
Or are you just on your computer 24/7 being bitter and lonely, and wondering why your mental problems won't sort themselves out while you don't lift a single finger and keep living the same life you had when you were a teenager?

None of that actually works you dumb idiot.