Fembots, what is your relationship with family?

Fembots, do you hang out with family or relatives?

Attached: 1642689089194.jpg (900x900, 349.7K)

I suck my step dads dick

I eat my mom's ass

my parents are dead and I fucking hate my sister

Healthy between my parents, my grandma and an other relative. The rest cut contact due to conflict between my parents & them. Didn't talk to any of for the past 5 years now, though I don't give a shit.
If I spend time? I visit my dad and his mates in his club corner to do boxing and calisthenics, sometimes fishing.
My only other relative with whom I rarely have contact with invited me a long time ago to lift weights in the gym with him and hang out in a nightclub afterwards. He really wanted me to go there so I agreed, to not hit his feelings over it. He's cool and likes me as I were his own daughter. Was alright. People were sticking to him and me like a hive of bees, kept hitting up convos asking hundreds of questions about him I don't know, or me and my life, or pestering with endless amount of drinks which I refused over because I don't drink alcohol. He's an actor and a musical artist so a hive blob was rather expected. It became exhausting after a while so I planted myself into some corner away from the center and played PUBG mobile on my phone for the entire duration before it was time to leave. My social battery was depleted by that point.

i love my parents very much!!! yup i cook with my mum!!!

>love my parents very much
This proves the family system is a cult

I've never known my father and my mother kicked me out 3 years ago, and I haven't spoken to her since.

>I've never known my father
Can I be your dad?

Most of my family is very dedicated to keeping close knit relationships. This would be wonderful except for my sister, who is your generic instagram bitch. She acts all nice around friends while treating her family like utter shit. Lying, manipulating, and stealing- if there's something she wants she has no qualms about how she goes about getting it. Also she has told me many times she doesn't love or respect me, and shows it plenty through her actions. After years of abuse there was a final straw and I couldn't take it anymore, I was about to do something they'd regret and so told my parents I would be limiting contact as long as she was around. I guess you could say she's dead to me? I kind of think anything bad happens to her, she deserves it, and I wouldn't help her for shit. If she were to do something to me again I might lose my shit.

Your parent raised her this way. More proof the family system is a cult

Just thinking about her makes me so angry, I lose all desire to find a gf because I know that she likely is a two faced liar looking to use me as well. All women raised in the tech age should be shot.

Yeah they didn't disown her or hit her enough. Daddy's little princess and all that. Too much empathetic love and not enough logical love. Best thing for her and us would have been to kick her out at 16. I think the family system works well if everyone respects and loves each other. I don't think love is unconditional- if someone is shitty don't put up with their shit- but the closest thing you can get to love is with a good family.

>do you hang out with family or relatives?
i only live with my mother because she is ill. i hate my entire family and i refuse to talk to any of them at this point. i didnt grow up with true cousins. my aunt is 6 weeks younger than me and was severely traumatized from watching her psycho father try to beat my grandma to death in front of her. she as such, turned into a controlling mentally ill adult. she tried to drive me away from my grandma while she was alive and i let her because i realised how fucked up her life was. i literally left my grandma's side during her deathbed because my aunt didnt want me to be apart of that moment. my grandma was the only person in my family that actually treated me like i was worth something. she was the only one that gave me hope. and even she was cruel to me many times because of her own mental health issues. my family is shit and i hope i never see any of them again.

Holy fucking shit are you fucking retarded.

not really desu!! i sit in my room all day it keeps me pale

>actor and artist
Where does he act? What music?

how come your mom kicked you out? feel like thats probably an important detail

I'm not revealing that part.

How about you reavel your beaver

I'll reveal your mums beaver

My mom left my dad when I turned 18. My brother and dad live together still and I virtually never see them. Dad is honestly pretty lazy and him and my brother live in pig shit filth now that mom isn't around to clean up after them and manage the household.

Mom lives in a small house out of town with her 23 year old art hoe girlfriend. She calls me daily to talk to me and I visit them probably three times a week. She credits me coming out in high school as the moment she realized she could be brave and have the life she wanted to as well. She waited until I was 18 and left the house before leaving as well.