They exist

More women are virgins than you realize. They are just far, far better at hiding it.

Attached: 0393B42E-12B9-4A43-AE2A-49819879B14F.jpg (828x1792, 179.13K)

I cannot tell if it is my own projections or if an aura of purity truly radiates from her

Virgin women are like angels

>virgin by chance not by choice
Coming from a female, this smells like a steaming pile of dung.

lol, call her an incel

a virgin and yet she is still a massive whore

Why would she advertise her virginity like that? Seems a little bit sussy baka to me

She's probably hoping for someone else who is a virgin. Women want it to be special.
My last (and first) gf was a virgin at 21 y/o and I absolutely did not expect it. Pic related is 20 y/o.
Idk bros, a lot more women are virgins than they want you to think.

i'm sure she's been taken on exotic vacations with someone else to take pictures with her and she's still virgin and absolutely sane and definitely not batshit

No one goes around parading the fact that they are a virgin, on a dating app no less. She's taken more dick than the whole of Amsterdam

You have no experience with older virgin women.

You have no experience with women period. Your point being?

Highly unlikely to be an actual virgin. A mantra is considered to be an idea to live by and stay true to at all times, so this one is contradictive in itself. Furthermore:
>Is supposedly a virgin
>Decides it's time to meet a partner
>Straight up goes all in, throwing past anxieties overboard
>Provides rear view plus sideboob
>Openly stating her virginity on a dating platform
Catfish, not a virgin or retarded

>not by choice
What a stupid thing to say. Women just click their fingers and a harem of simps appears.

>Catfish
Seems likely

it's probably a catfish but
>A mantra is considered to be an idea to live by and stay true to at all times, so this one is contradictive in itself
this is just autistic

Fuck I want to rip that dress off and fuck her right there on that beach

>She's probably hoping for someone else who is a virgin. Women want it to be special.
Pffffffftt

Attached: 1557339051374.jpg (800x504, 115.32K)

Let me guess, hymen broke while riding a bike?

Attached: 1644972399366.gif (160x160, 810.59K)

damn she like straight from those trad wojak memes

She knows what she's doing. Don't fall for it.

Especially one that looks like that hanging out on a beach.