What's the best antidepressant?

what's the best antidepressant?
i've got no motivation, don't enjoy anything, have no energy, don't leave my room and want to die

Attached: drinking_is_okay.png (640x640, 425.74K)

weed, poppers and lots of masturbation

The absolute best antidepressant is meth, but that's really horrible for you. Low carb diets are having a good measure of success in relieving depression symptoms. Lexapro and Wellbutrin are quite popular, tho they didn't do shit for me.

some kinds of heroin

Attached: heroin.jpg (1080x397, 147.88K)

Alcohol literally.
I remember that pic from yesterday, boutta grab my last beer for the night

this isn't very helpful

Have you ever kept a gratitude journal? Each day write down at least one thing you are thankful for. I mean, you're obviously not planning on going to see a real doctor to ask which is the best antidepressant because this is a conversation best had with your doctor. Instead you get to settle for the scraps Any Forums throws at your feet.

i did, i kept a journal for a long time, but it honestly mad me sadder seeing how little made me happy
i don't want to see a doctor, but i'm gonna do like a digital consultation and i wanna know what i wanna get, that or i'll just get them off a friend idk

Most modern antidepressants are in the SSRI class. Selective Seretonin Reuptake Inhibitor. Google that to find all the different flavors.

i'm looking at them, but i don't know what the differences are, they all look pretty much the same
plus i don't trust doctors, nor doctor websites, i kinda wanted anecdotes, y'know?

Modafinil. Look into it, buy some on the deep web.

Bro dont take ssris they fuck your brain and also you cant get horny

i already can't get horny, nor do i really care too
i kinda did want to avoid ssris tho because i'm a fucking schizo and am afraid of medication
idk what alternatives there are, but i don't trust ssris

I gave my anecdote here Personally eating low carb did a better job than the SSRIs did, but your mileage may vary. The only other pill I took was effexor. I don't even know if they still make it, but I thought it was trash

Yeah just avoid ssris they give you more problems in the long run. Maybe look at kratom if its legal where you are. It isnt legal here so I cant attest but I hear good things

unfortunately it is also illegal where i am

>kratom
I haven't looked into that closely but from what a few people have told me it's good for addressing pain and helping people get off of opiate addictions, but it's not so great with other things.

OP might want to try weed or shrooms.

idk how to get illegal drugs, i lied about having friends
i don't leave my room
any tips?

Paroxetine just werkz for me but it has some of the worst withdrawal in its class of drugs and makes my dreams extremely vivid so your mile may vary. Still as magic as finding the right meds for you can be you still need to go out and actually start building up routines and tolerance for doing shit because humans are habit forming creatures and you need to brute force positive habits for a while before they're really rewarding and easy to keep doing in the long term. As annoying as some of the Jordan Peterson crowd is he's absolutely right about "cleaning your room" which in a more abstract sense means your living environment and everything you're interacting with day by day including your job and other things, if your world is just your house or even your bed you will conform to that and it will be comfortable to an extent even if it's horrible for you and feels horrible. Also just getting a daily dose of sunlight and regular exercise is huge for your health and directly translates to your mental health.

If you're afraid of meds that might affect your brain try just getting your blood levels checked and seeing if you have vitamin deficiencies and get something like vitamin-d tablets.

Attached: meds.jpg (772x960, 65.3K)

If you have no friends and never leave the house you have to buy from the dark web. It's been years since I spent time there, so I really can't help much there.

i can leave my house, also idk how to use the dark web, seems scary :(