What are the best minimum wage jobs for meeting girls? Besides restaurants

What are the best minimum wage jobs for meeting girls? Besides restaurants.

Attached: 1634960602464.jpg (828x1019, 826.58K)

Restaurants

>What are the best minimum wage jobs for meeting girls?
Restaurants

you have to be attractive first and then work in customer service and make the effort to develop social skills

Reddit tier comments.
Customer service is pretty vague, I'm thinking retail but not sure which stores would be best for meeting 18-22 y/o girls.

Attached: 1623125780098.jpg (500x500, 53.49K)

i would really like a robot bf
mochida#4160

its vague because there are lots of customer service jobs
the best positions are the ones where you get the job easier by being an attractive guy

>reddit tier
Ok jack. When you pose the question "what tool can dig a hole? don't say shovel", don't be surprised when the entire thread tells you to get a fucking shovel.

I work in a grocery store next to a highschool. Maybe that works?

no, you want soneone to play l4d2 with you

Yeah I guess, I'm more want to meet coworkers too though.
Added, my pfp is black/white and my tag is 4 characters long. Just came back to the thread so figure some other robot probably added you by now.
I already know restaurant is best, but can't do it for reasons I don't want to get into. There's a reason I explicitly said 'no restaurant' and it wasn't so some smartass underage fags could say 'hehe restaurant'.

Attached: 1636683139617.jpg (750x801, 77.38K)

I want to meet girls 18-22. Hs is useless to me itt.

is it because you have a nut allergy? girls love nuts user

Unfortunately girls seems to be allergic to my nuts.

Attached: 1624318497251.jpg (1080x1350, 176.87K)

Upon which continent do you reside?

if you live where weed is legal you could try to get a position as a budtender or whatever cringe shit they call weed cashiers. those girls are really pretty

Hmm good idea, problem is I'm pretty straight edge, at least publicly. I get along with pot heads well though, my complete lack of persoal xp with weed though would probably make me terrible there. Definitely a good idea though if I smoked.

Then just swap it for nearby a university. Same difference

Pick axe
Spade (not the same as a shovel)
Spoon
Soup ladle
Small spoon
Big spoon

if you have ever been around a pothead then it would be easy to fake being stoned. if a customer asked about a certain 'strain' of weed just memorize which is indica, sativa and hybrid and make some shit up.

"Ah, yes, this is our Peter Griffin OG Kush. Great relaxing indica strain that soothes deeply and has a high CBD content aswell as THC. Many users report feeling creative and motivated."

In the end if you're selling something you're in SALES. There's no such thing as a product. Doesn't matter what you sell. You just gotta be able to do sales that's it.

I feel like girls working a minimum wage job still want Chad making six figures a year, you gotta be pretty good to convince them to 'settle' for you.

Yeah that's definitely true, I'd feel guilty lying that I had smoked the strain before though. I think I could memorize the strain effects pretty easily though. Seems like those types of girls would be fun to hang around too desu.

Every car salesman lies about the car he drives (he'll always tell you he drives or drove the car personally that he's trying to sell to you). You're there to sell, not to tell the truth.

I'm the guy from your previous post btw that advised you on the restaurant / bar gigs. Hope you find something suitable.

Not the one you replied to but you can get lots of theoretical knowledge already by reading literature concerning consumption and cultivation. Especially look out for international weed-gurus that are into the scientific aspects and maybe even work in cooperation with research institutes/producers/have informative channels on yt/their own blogs.
Watch out for the dudeweedlmao types and spiritualists though. Those tend to be unreliable in their approaches.
If you're into biology and chemistry, that also helps understanding the "magic" behind cannabis and to hand the people over what they're actually looking for.
Try hard to understand and offer relaxed and friendly service and you'll be noticed.
Best of luck to you homie!

>What are the best minimum wage jobs for meeting girls? Besides restaurants.
drug dealing

Honestly you guys have given me a job to think about that I never would have considered before. I was into 'trad' girls before but they kind of suck. I feel like having a pot head gf would be pretty awesome now that I think about it.

Oh boy you're in for a world of pain.

Tbf you could say that about any 'type' of women. I want to change it up. Trad girls are boring and uptight.