How do I know if a guy really loves me? What are the signs and how do I avoid being manipulated just for sex?

How do I know if a guy really loves me? What are the signs and how do I avoid being manipulated just for sex?

Attached: 8k20n7wc8ns71.jpg (602x748, 40.93K)

Men don't love. They follow their d*ck into the most convenient girl around. You can be a perfect 10/10 Stacey who puts out everyday for him and he'll still cheat on you. Men just wait until you're 30 and then dump you for a younger girl who is easier to manipulate.

Take the pinkpill.

Attached: pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 26.25K)

Troon. I literally can't even waste my time with this right now. I've got more important bait to reply to.

>male
>capable of love
>even if capable of love, capable of loyalty and not retroactively having used you for sex by betraying you and moving on to another woman eventually after he whines about no longer being attracted to you because you have some scarring or left over weight from bearing his genetic legacy into this world
i have some bad news and some good news. how do you feel about homosexuality?

back to crystal cafe, femcels

So the solution is to not bear children.

He will
>actually want to hangout with you
>listen to you and actually have a desire to learn about you
If I was just looking to fuck someone, I wouldn't care about them beyond saying what I needed to get in their pants. You may ask, couldn't a guy easily fake all of this? Yes. This is why you shouldn't fuck on the first, second, or even third date. Maybe date the guy for at least a month before fucking him. If he really likes you, he will stick around.

>implying a femoid won't leave you the second a taller more attractive or wealthier man shows even the smallest amount of interest in them
>implying women are even capable of love and not just attracted to the most violent or the wealthiest man they encounter regardless of how much abuse they take from them

Reminder that femoids barely qualify as human at all

Attached: images(7)~2.jpg (243x168, 12.62K)

This, OP. even models get cheated on. but generally speaking I think these are green flags
>wants his friends and family to meet you soon and has no anxieties about it
>initiates contact with you often, doesn't just ignore you for 3 days straight
(men can't get enough of women they actually like)
>he might initiate sex before you're officially dating even if he loves you, but the important detail is that he'll be okay with you telling him you're not comfortable with it yet
>he puts in more effort, you'll feel it
for example with my bf, before we were dating, I once accidentally stood him up for 20 minutes and he still waited because he apparently had a feeling that I'd come (and I did).

If he's not annoyed by your prescience congrats
I bet you have more than 3 cats

Only men can love and you don't deserve their love because you are heartless and will inevitably crush him due to your hypergamy nature. You think you can love because you watched Hollywood movies, that isn't love.

take laxatives and shit the bed while he is in it.
If he gets mad and shouts at you or tries to shame you he doesnt love you. If he tries to comfort you and quietly cleans it up he is husband material.

Then why did I get cheated on because i wasn't "bad boy" (her own words)enough? Fuck off.

>Be interested in a girl
>Talk to her frequently cuz you like her
>Omg user is being such a try hard, I better shit test him by ignoring him for a week straight

because you wanted to date a thot stacy. usually these are the types who cheat most commonly
>bad boys
>thots/bpd women
>very insecure lonely men
>very insecure lonely women
the last two because if you're too insecure, you're most likely willing to even cheat if it means you'll perceive yourself as more attractive as a result. "normal" well-adjusted people don't really cheat unless they're a man in his 50's.

just sounds like you liked a girl who didn't like you. In my case we were both interested and both pretty much never ignored each other for more than a single day

>wants family to meet you
What if we have garbage families that abused the fuck out of us and we hate them and want to protect you from those negative people

How do I was supposed to know she was a whore? Men don't have personality detectors like women do

Neither do women. That's just retarded to even think that.

I see, so if you weren't as interested you would have done that

>quietly cleans it up
Are you a diaperfag? I'm not cleaning up anyone else's poo.

Don't women come with a advance incel identification system? Since they apparently know who is a loser even on the internet