I'm 23, in good shape and have a nice job

I'm 23, in good shape and have a nice job.
I'm however kv and want to change this and get a gf before my 24th birthday, which is end of summer. What should i do?

Attached: 275598568_5259319124131521_7257929056455990608_n.jpg (776x960, 73.54K)

You should ask out a woman

>Greetings, female. Would you like to partake in courtship?

You might laugh but say this to a couple of dozen women in a street filled with bars and one of them is bound to laugh and be into it

>look, the judge told me I could either come to you or go to prison
>yes, some anonymous guy on the internet thought it would be a good idea

Attached: 1.jpg (800x535, 42.68K)

>abstained from social contact for two weeks
Is that even possible bros?

i've asked a few women a few years ago on dates and got rejected, how to even find a woman to ask out ?

If i see a girl i like i go up to her and try to make a conversation happen. If shes receptive i ask her out if not i move on, but cold approaching is too difficult for you probably. Your best bet is to join some kind of hobby group for a thing youre interested in and try the same thing there.

Its a numbers game. Try to ask out one woman a month and bump that up to one every 2 weeks and one a week eventually

>If i see a girl i like i go up to her and try to make a conversation happen.

Sorry but for an autist like myself this is way to abstract. Do you wait for her to be alone if she is with people ? How do you greet her exactly ? How would she answer ? What do you tell her ?

Attached: 1647186652519.jpg (400x400, 28.86K)

Just interact with them. If you aren't hideous or autistic or just weird, or smell bad, or are too short or something like that. Then you should be able to find someone who will let you spend your money on them.

If she's obviously busy i'll let it slide but usually it goes something like this

>Hey sorry to bother you, i couldnt help but notice (something). I think it looks great/cool/pretty/cute/whatever. (Open ended question)

Just a regular conversation. Try to find some common ground and talk about that common ground. It can be a hobby, a series, whatever.
Then you hit her with the
>I gotta go but it was fun talking to you. I'd like to buy you a coffee/drink sometime, wanna exchange numbers/insta/line/whatever

Sometimes it works sometimes it dont.

>let you spend your money on them
Is there a way to do it without being a gigantic stooge?

>Is there a way to do it without being a gigantic stooge?
Yeah, find the one singular special someone who genuinely likes you and just wants to spend time with you
>Kek

Filter out the gold diggers by offering a cheap date at first. If you offer food right off thr bat theyll just take the free food

All my hobbies are solo or entirely male dominated fields. What do ? Obviously i don't want a normie gf

>Just turn romance into a chore like job-seeking, bro
>Ask 100 women a week bro, otherwise you're lazy bro
>Be grateful if she lets you spend your money on her, bro

Retards.

these foids have got it too easy, I cant wait for the day when they must compete against the robowives

Attached: 1639978997872.jpg (880x1200, 92.53K)

Broaden your horizons and be open for new hobbies

This is why you are still a virgin. Regular people don't care if moving out costs more money, they don't care that a piece of clothing with a logo on it costs ten times the amount of regular shirt, they don't have the same high-inhibition, risk-reward calculating brain as you and that's why they get laid.
If you want to get a gf before the age of 30, you have to act like you don't care. I'm not telling you to be a sucker, but you have to be more cavalier and willing to entertain.

>If you want to get a gf before the age of 30, you have to paypig

ftfy

See you in seven years then old sport.