How often does Any Forums shower? I take a bath once a week either Saturday or Sunday...

How often does Any Forums shower? I take a bath once a week either Saturday or Sunday, it takes tremendous willpower to clean myself

Attached: EtX7EumU0AEmZsV.jpg (520x509, 25.23K)

the smell doesnt get worse after the 1 week mark so its easy to lose track

Once daily because I work.
Then the weekend rolls around and I am still covered in paint sunday night from work friday, or if its a long weekend on monday.

thrice, once when i wake up, once after post lunch jerk off, once before sleep.

Once a day in the summer, once a week in the winter, spring and autumn about 2-3 times a week.
I wash my armpits and balls daily tho. I judge the necessity of a shower based on the look of my hair

Every other day. Tried showering daily, but it fucked up my skin and made my hair more oily. So I went back to skipping days.

There's a guy at work like you and we bully him constantly for it. One day it was bad we made him sit in the work truck all shift and wouldn't let him inside.

I used to have a housemate named Jeff, he had extremely powerful BO and would shower daily because of it.

However where one typically exits a shower smelling of it, for Jeff the shower would smell of him. To make things worse he likes to shower with very hot water, so when hes done, a hot steamy cloud of Jeff would fill the house. It was gross, but also kinda hot.

Fpbp desu. I lost track months ago.

Used to shower daily up untill highschool. Then I found Vargs youtube channel. In one of his videos he mention that "cold showers could boots ones immune system" so I thought I would give it a go. Six years later and dispite allready having a superior immune system to most people, I would say I get sick less than I used to, and I am ailed for shorter periods. Got corona the other day and dispite smoking like a mother fucker, I still got less severe symptoms then others who contracted it simultaneously. I didn't get the booster either. Masturbation asaid, I shower every alternate day and wash my hair twice a week. If I don't wash my hair regularly it deforms from its hyperborian blonde into more of an anemic brunette shade.

every two days

Same bro but only because wvery flat I've been I for the last 8 years have had shit as showers that you really don't wanna use and I don't work so I don't smell, wear fuckall can't sweat or i lose my mind , fans airing out my room and never wear socks but yea i lived in 3 flats in a row where they turned the water pressure in the shower down so much it trickles down and takes a while to clean and just makes me itchy as fuck so thanks stingey landlords thst I should have poisoned

I could not shower for a week and every working man I know can go work one day and stink my fucking house out lmao

before school. i always shower on sunday night because its monday the next day and i don't want to smell like shit on a monday morning, but other than that i don't really have a showering routine. I just shower when i smell and when i feel dirty.

Once everyday. Not by choice. If I had the opportunity I would love to take shower like once a week.

No matter what I do I wake up smelling like shit and cum. If I dont shower for 3 days I smell like an old cum rag and used ass tissue.

I try to shower every day it repels even myself

i try to shower everyday!!

Almost as if youre used to your smell. . .

it is a good idea to try losing weight

Describe jeff's appearance (:

Every few days if I sweat too much from fapping or lifting
There was a month where I didn't shower or get out of bed at all, just woke up, rolled over and fapped, wiped it up and laid in bed watching anime
This bitch's fault
I'll never get that month of my life back she literally stole it

Attached: 1641316959084.jpg (1280x720, 57.66K)