My roommate just beat the shit out of me...

>my roommate just beat the shit out of me, because he was getting annoyed with me for not cleaning-up after myself and staying up all night playing on my Switch
He fucking kicked the shit out of me, relentlessly. And everyone is on his side, and he gets praised for doing it. He left me with two black eyes, half of my teeth missing, and a broken wrist, yet somehow I'm in the wrong
I don't think I'm enjoying college anymore, bros

Attached: 2cd.jpg (396x385, 25.29K)

and now youre crying about it on r/Any Forums.com you have to kill him to get your dignity back

>two black eyes, half of my teeth missing, and a broken wrist
>posts on Any Forums instead of pressing charges
you know larps a lot easier to believe if you make them believable

He did right cause you are too much of a bitch to call the cops. Die, faggot.

Just kill him simple as.
>sell switch
>buy bitcoin
>by revolver
>restore honor

Deserved for being a whore...

The police would probably be on my roommates side. That's why I'm not bothering to press charges. I don't need anymore fucking humiliation. I just need my roommate to die a slow and painful death, and I need to be able to watch every second of it + permission to piss and shit on his corpse and mail the piss/shit-covered corpse to his faggot cunt faglord parents

Eat his skin

What are the cops gonna do? Say he did a no-no and that it's in bad taste to mock the disabled?

Are you guys studying or what

He sucks all around. I bet he's like 1.56 or something

Go to the police station and do a police report, that is not ok and he needs to go to prison.

>someone does aggrivated assault to you
>and he DIDNT call the police and press charges

pick up the phone and call the cops retard.

help me robots! my roommate just killed me and has hired OJ's lawyer! everyones on his side! arggHGHhsghds

>The police
talk to a lawyer you mongoloid, gather as much physical evidence as you can, record your roommate admitting to it
or you can just admit you made the story up to feel like a victim

>everyone is on his side, and he gets praised for doing
This tells me 2 things:
1. You want attention
2. He absolutely was in the right.
3. saged

Arrest him, put him in jail then he will have to spend all his savings and his parents savings trying to get out of it with lawyer, and he will still lose and spend a couple years in prison.
user your teeth do not grow back, it is not ok.

>defending nigger behavior
You fully deserve same happening to you.

Chop him in half with a samurai sword, swinging down, but not hitting his head.

From the looks of it so do 99% of the """people""" in this thread

I think abused housewives handled these situations with rat poison in the past. In minecraft of course.

bandwagoner
denying sage