I started posting on reddit

I started posting on reddit

Attached: 1648080255346.png (480x360, 154.44K)

Good like in grinding karma before being allowed to post good stuff

how do u grind karma i have 1

reddit is good only for looking at the threads, but as soon as you want to post or read anything anyone else has commented on a post you're in dark waters. same with Any Forums. i shouldn't even be posting this right now. just don't post anywhere. people are insufferable.

Nice user hope you have fun bevor you inevitably transition and join the 41 percent to get buried with your real name. You will not be missed.

r/freekarma4u

Your a tranny and I hope your loved ones die a horrible death

I apologize your only a tranny

i'm literally not a tranny. i just hate talking to people on the internet. i shouldn't even be doing this now.

>o to a small sub and post and comment their, you won't be able to post at the big ones before harvesting enough karma Yup that's part of the "User Experience"

meant "go" but I don't know where did the "g" go lol

but then they know i had to beg for karma when i do a little trolling
learn to type dumb nigger

I got a Reddit to use for r/firefighters and honestly it's a bunch of ketchup dicks who jerk each other off to photos of working fires there at and will downvote you to hell if you saying something other than "way to slay the dragon". It also got way worse when mandates were rolled out and people said some pretty sick shit about guys refusing it. Also shocker down voted to hell for calling people out for it while also preaching brotherhood.

you sound like a homosexual

Curious, if I'm a homo then why did I fuck your mom user?

cos you wanted my sloppy seconds you faggot

R I P P E N
I
P
P
E
N

do u have the original pic of this dude? pretty pls

Report back when you can explain to me how to follow a conversation on there.

I want to use reddit for (purposes) but it's extremely confusing.

First responders are cringe on social media.

I got banned from Ogrish for making a baby killing joke (in relation to a soldier serving in Iraq who was uploading some pretty based gore).

Like, nigga, you're photographing autopsies at work, but you're having a sook because someone says "nice tits" in relation to the corpse.

Yup, 90% percent of the time they act like faggots for no reason. Part of the reason I deleted Facebook was because guys from my department were posting about how bad ass they are and they are the guys who don't show up for shit or when they do don't do anything. Got tired of trying to bite my tongue about it.