How does one even start going to the gym?

How does one even start going to the gym?

Attached: 1648615777967.jpg (2340x2316, 306.13K)

Go to a casual gym like Planet Fitness. Hire a trainer for a few sessions to teach you exercises/lifts and proper form. If you're not doing it right best case you won't get gainz worst case you'll hurt yourself. Don't do pic related when benching. Don't give a fuck about "omg what will all the normies and Chads at the gym think of me???" they won't give a fuck about you unless you're being a retard or an asshole. Wipe down the equipment when you're done. Hydrate well beforehand (hydration starts the previous day).

Attached: arch.jpg (687x960, 132.07K)

find a decent gym with decent barbells, weights, racks, benches
buy membership
go there do compound lifts a few times a week
done
>Go to a casual gym like Planet Fitness. Hire a trainer for a few sessions to teach you exercises/lifts and proper form.
>planet fitness
>trainer
>form

practice at home first, bodyweight, cardio, buy some cheap dumbells
design a routine for what machines to use beforehand

Tummy tucks are disgusting.

>Don't do pic related when benching. Don't give a fuck about "omg what will all the normies and Chads at the gym think of me???" they won't give a fuck about you unless you're being a retard or an asshole
Untrue
I'm a sperg who tried going to a public gym, once. A group of girls saw me struggling to lift some weights on the lowest setting, and started pointing and laughing at me. I had to run out of the gym in tears, before the bullying got any worse

Gyms are a fucking racket where normies go to signal to other normies that they excercise, just do calisthenics at home.

>unless you're being a retard
don't sperg out on the machine next time, if you're struggling you can just find something lighter

>find gym
>sign up
>go when available
It's that easy OP

Realistically tho? Find a gym like anytime or planet fitness after a while or your contract is up go to a gym that's less causal. I did a year and a half at anytime and the coof ended my membership early and I went to this place called grit. It's further than my house and some of the members a dicks (they don't clean up after themselves or re rack shit) but I'm a lot happier. Or if you have the money you can make a home gym.

she hasn't done one from what I can tell, she's just been pregnant my man
stop posting your made up bullyfetish stories on r9k and fit and start lifting faggy

>calisthenics
based elite thenx athlete

Seeing a girl that has this much muscle and thicc is deeply disturbing to me, nearly to the same degree as engaging in homosexual relations. It mildly turns my stomach and it's very unsettling.

Don't touch a single machine or you'll never gain weight or get stronger. Barbell is best, but if you absolutely have to do some extra stuff keep it strictly barbell and dumbbell. Machines are for women, children, and homosexuals.

start out by doing shit at home. watch some calisthenics videos and find a routine/diet you will actually follow first. if you're out of shape, bodyweight exercise will help a lot so you aren't wasting your time/money at a gym.

you'd be surprised how much results you can get just by doing basic shit

What's up guys it's Chris Heria and today we will do abs workout

>she hasn't done one from what I can tell
That's definitely a cosmetic surgery scar, she's the type and I know natural stretchmarks when I see them.

>Go to a casual gym like Planet Fitness. Hire a trainer for a few sessions to teach you exercises/lifts and proper form
absolutely not
wrong

Attached: 1549951359221.jpg (483x345, 47.63K)

Do not do calisthenics it is for retards.
Do get a gym membership and lift heavy shit

For less than $100 you can get some good dumbbells and kettlebells and just start at home. Or on those where you just don't feel like going out at all, at least you can do some light make-up exercise at home instead of losing the entire day. I have a gym within 10 min walking distance so that's lucky, my brain doesn't think of it like a big trip.

I WANT FUCKY FUCKY TITTY SUCKY

Attached: 4bd.jpg (600x625, 46.6K)

Through the main door of the building.

You're welcome.

step 1. change to a healthy diet
sterp 2. read starting strenght
step 3. sign up to any gym that isnt PF
step 4. sign up for the free 1 on 1, wont do shit but will make you comfortable on the gym

** dont give up