Has anyone tried the rituals they have in Succubus General over on /x/...

Has anyone tried the rituals they have in Succubus General over on /x/? If not familiar they just write a letter to summon a succubus to fuck you. Classic lonely/incel fair. I find that x can be an echo chamber of people confirming so if anybody tried it tell me what happened.
I'm honestly not stupid but I do have a mild belief in the possibility of the occult, but it tends to scare me so I stop

Attached: sample_29231db5884d2fb65fcd0e986fb1f210.jpg (850x1302, 215.99K)

>sample
You need to be PUT the FUCK DOWN

lol, I see what your saying user ;) yes she is a succubus or a vampire. I asked her about it directly. many an user has fell for her trap.

Magic is a sin.

and with sin there is punishment. take it from me

What do you mean? Whhat happened?

I don't want to spell it out because I don't want anyone to get hurt. i'll say this though; the ritual has already began. spirits have brought me to this thread to warn you. if you keep going down this road the succubus of r9k will make you her next victim.

Idk you just look kinda crazy and schizophrenic if you don't have a story to tell lol.

Who is she exactly though? Why Any Forums?

Based and observepilled. That was the first thing I saw too

the answer is in this thread if you have the vision for it. just take my word.

Or can you just give me your words?

Trusting some sketchy guy on Any Forums doesn't seem too smart

she still has my heart so I can't say. her curse is powerful :(

Weak. There is greater power but you blinded yourself in your effort to see.

If I wanted to fuck a woman who isn't in love with me I would just hire a hooker.

Attached: 1549739650402.jpg (980x396, 170.02K)

I can beat the succ

ex occultist here
Summoning succubus is what made me stop with occult.
It worked yes. No I didn't do it according to the /x/ roleplay. I devised my own ceremony.
It only brought me pain. Don't do it.

Attached: 1643118279086.jpg (1644x2320, 306.62K)

Yeah.
Didn't want to go very far with it because I don't really want to conjure any spirits right now, but it did help me get in touch with what I really want.

In a time of weakness I called on one andwithina week met a girl I fell in love with who wanted to take it slow but slept with somebody else.
Coincidence? more than likely, but im not doing that again

You guys do know the board has small image size, right?

Attached: SAMPLE.jpg (474x743, 215.67K)

i was always thinking of just hiring a hooker to do some succubus roleplay. not sure how id go about asking. Its like read these doujins plz.

Did you know that's no reason to save the sample image right?