I just drove my BPD gf to suicide AMA

I just drove my BPD gf to suicide AMA

Attached: sample_ab9d499d680739150c46627b76af5e9d.jpg (850x1202, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xhyHDIeohcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can i suck ur dick? Im wet

Did you mean to?

whats BPD?
how?
how did he kill herself?

Are you happy? You knew what you were getting into.

On a scale of My God What Have I Done? to Hells Yeah Let's Do It Again! how do you feel right now?

Also is she all the way dead, or was this only an attempt at sui?

Do you feel bad that they are dead? Or maybe you did the world a favor?

can you please kill yourself for abusing the mentally ill?

No. I'm a 'fucking asshole' and the 'worst person in the entire world'. I'm also pretty sure I'm a sociopath or whatever because I feel numb to everything right now so i prob wouldn't even feel anything

Nope, not at all.

>whats BPD?
BPD is something that can make you take a decade-long relationship and suddenly on a whim decide it literally doesnt matter in the slightest and you decide to make that person suffer on an impulse caused by nothing more than a sudden whimsical change in your brain chemistry.
>how?
As you can expect, having to be a literal caretaker for someone with the emotional capacity of a child takes its toll on you. Plus it was an LDR, so really I was getting literally nothing out of the relationship. No physical intimacy or sex or whatever. When I thought of that, I just didn't see any meaningful reason why I should put in effort anymore, so I left.
>how did she kill herself?
Right and the key symptom of BPD is horrendous abandonment anxiety. So you can guess what happened there.

Happy? Well...more emotionally numb, user. I feel like I'm never gonna be normal again especially considering the fact that I'm pretty sure I feel nothing after practically killing someone.
Did I know what I was getting into? Fuck. I've spent hours and hours reading threads from here and plebbit. So yeah I knew, and hence why I decided to gtfo once I reached my breaking point.

Attached: 832c43ae4539890c2562dba29889cb96.jpg (848x1200, 260.95K)

Good job user, you slapped a malarial mosquito that bit you before it could fly off and infect others

>I'm a 'fucking asshole' and the 'worst person in the entire world'. I'm also pretty sure I'm a sociopath

Im wetter

My head's saying more towards My God What Have I Done, but really I'm just empty rn user. Is she really dead? No clue, it could just be an attempt but with how people with BPD can be I doubt she'll stop at one attempt. She's without a doubt dead.

Do I feel bad? Fuck, I feel terrible about it at least. I mean, knowing you've practically got someone's blood on your hands for the rest of your life? I just wanted her to leave me alone for a bit so I could get better after having had to deal with her BPD for so long, not fucking kill herself.
Did she deserve it? Fucked if I know. After 6 months with her I don't even know what's genuinely her. For instance, should I believe that she meant it when she said she'll threaten to fuck other dudes?? Or should I believe her when she said that she didn't mean that? If she really meant it then fuck her lol, I can completely dissociate and even feel satisfied that I killed her. But if she really didn't?? Fuck me, I just killed someone.
I don't know what to fucking believe user. It's like dealing with 2 people at once. Someone genuinely earnest and sweet, and a complete caricature of a woman embodying everything wrong in one. I don't fucking know.

No.

I don't...know user. She genuinely didn't seem like she'd go after anyone after me. It's probably why she killed herself.

umm...ywnb a woman blah blah blah kys and all that ig?

Attached: 7dc49c59df30edb3f4548e8c56649aa3.jpg (846x1200, 170.67K)

Pussy juice dripping down my legs :33
Manipulate me daddy

Why didn't you tell her to stream it on Any Forums?
They probably haven't had any non-warzone related entertainment for a while.

Why did you do it and how did you do it?

You aren't worth it.

I'm a heartless sociopath but I guess that's too much for even me user

Attached: 2e91e16097eadecb42c59f41283caf54.jpg (848x1200, 170.59K)

Hnnng omg ur so mean i love u

Listen to this youtu.be/xhyHDIeohcI

I'm not even the same guy you dumb bitch. You're either a larp or some retard getting off to a group of dudes on an internet forum. I hope you're the latter and cut yourself when the shame kicks in.

HMOgghJHH punish me im a nasty little whore

Why not?
I've tried it in the past.
Went to Gensokyo for the better part of a day but Reimu must've deported me seeing as I'm still here.

lfgggggggggg

Attached: 07E1F1D6-6ADD-4767-8918-9E5D41426AE2.png (723x666, 157.96K)

>Why did you do it
Having to deal with BPD sucks the soul out of you to the point that I sorta stopped feeling romantic love for her. I do still love her in the sense that I care about her well-being thats why I'm not laughing my ass off right now and celebrating her death. But really it was just too much work to keep it going and I didn't even get to enjoy all the physical intimacy and clinginess and crazy sex that came with it so it just wasnt worth it having to keep it going.
Of course, I know for a fact that if I left her, she'd try to kill herself or worse. So I guess my own health and sanity meant more to me than her life.

>how did you do it?
Told her I couldn't handle things anymore. Tried to calm her down over a couple weeks and soothe her and convince her not to an hero herself and give her reasons to live.
Welp. I should've known something was up when she suddenly changed her tune and told me that she wished I'll find someone who'll make me happy.

Attached: cf60e1c55ce0dff7a710e6e54780d637.jpg (848x1200, 288.02K)

>I just wanted her to leave me alone for a bit
Oh. Then she's almost definitely attention whoring and I'd wager is not dead. Also, just by nature of her being BPD there is a high likelihood that she cheated on you already several times with several guys.

btw op that whore you call a gf isnt really dead just faking it for attention its a bpd thing (:

What if she was dead the whole time and faking being alive for attention?

hahaha thanks user. i kek'd at least...

user I'm the most paranoid person I know, and I know for a fact that she didn't cheat. If she did, then good riddance, I can just dissociate from her and not feel an ounce of sympathy and best of all, I won't feel bad knowing she'll probably kill herself before she's 25 considering thats the average life expectancy of someone with BPD.
I'd be fucking free. And I could go get with some other chick who doesn't make me paranoid about when she'll split on me and cheat on me to hurt me. Or better yet, I'll just give up on relationships and not have to deal with this shit anymore.

Attached: d880359008c3eeddeacc9aa8a87be3e9.jpg (846x1200, 168.83K)