Need earplugs to sleep

Who else has no choice but to twist pieces of foam between your fingers and shove them deep in your ears to have any quiet to sleep?

Attached: yugbtk9879.jpg (550x1051, 68.9K)

Ear plugs make it too quiet for me to sleep, and the silence makes my ears ring loud. I'm more likely to put in ear phones and listen to am ASMR video to fall asleep

Loud neighbors or something?

What's up? I've been hooked on the ole percussion obstruction for about two and one half years now. Even in dead silence I require them.

I use earplugs combined with static to drown out noise, so I hear a gentle muffled rustling

OP has to block out his gf getting fucked by other men all night or he wouldn't ever be able to sleep, just jerk off.

This is some weird fetish projection.

>dogs barking outside any moment
>assholes playing music past 3am
>clomping down the hallway in heels or boots
>motorcycles starting
>random thumping noises through the night

I remember moving into my Moms first apartment 8 years ago, late 2014, when my parents got divorced. Had to share a small bedroom with my younger brother that was still in school, I had just graduated. Brother would stay up doing bullshit, so I had to put the foamy fuckers into my earholes to sleep. Then cant hear an alarm, big pain in the ass, when everyone can't shut the fuck up and go to bed soon after dark.

Can you sleep on the side while wearing those?

I meditate before I go to sleep.

Why didn't you simply beat your brother up until he complied? He was just staying up playing videogames or some other stupid shit, right?

I need them plus my mask.

Keep getting an ear infection in my left ear as a result

Have you considered getting a pair of ciems?
Yes you can!

yeah. At first I tried only the ear away from the pillow, but it wasn't enough to not be woken up by shit

I change mine every 2-4 days

welcome to the hell of tinnitus

I use daily disposables. I went to a doc when one of the infections was bad and needed drops. She said it just happens. Always same ear. I just have to put in shallower. Annoying cause it falls out sometimes.

i cant sleep with quiet. i had tinnitus for 2 years and its annoying as fuck so i put on rain and thunder sounds on my phone to drown it out. my tinnitus is mostly gone now but i cannot sleep without it anymore.

That will cause more ear problems after too long. Get a chrome cast and small TV and play white noise loud enough to muffle the noise. If it's alot of thumping make it a thunderstorm, if the noise is more uniform make it the sound of a fan or uniformly running machine.
T. nightshift worker

tinnitus is curable by putting helichrysum essential oil in your ear

Attached: doterra-essential-oils-helichrysum-essential-oil-5.jpg (345x345, 21.02K)

It's a living hell, building manager and cops won't do anything about the party animals downstairs. I can't sleep unless the earplugs are in so deep it hurts